OKLAHOMA: Top Five Rankings
- Tennessee Heads to Market With $110 Million GO Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32508, p36
The article reports on the deal to sell the general obligation (GO) of Tennessee following an upgrade of its GO bond rating by two rating companies, Fitch Ratings Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. Under the deal, the GOs will be sold with Public Financial Management Inc. as the financial adviser...
- HAWAII: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p38
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Hawaii as of August 12, 2004. UBS Financial Services; Shattuck Hammond Partners; Hawkins Delafield & Wood.
- Tennessee School Authority Readies $128M of New and Refunding Bonds. DeSue1, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/8/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32543, p5
The article reports on the issuance of $128 million of new-money and refunding bonds by the Tennessee State School Bond Authority. The proceeds of bonds would be used for capital projects of state institutions of higher learning. UBS Securities Llc acted as book-running underwriter while Hawkins...
- OHIO: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p41
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Ohio as of August 12, 2004. UBS Financial Services; Public Financial Management; Brickler & Eckler.
- After Time Apart, Hawkins Looks To Renew Connecticut Contract. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;4/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31867, p1
Focuses on the plan of Hawkins Delafield & Wood to renew contract after suspending services with the state of Connecticut. Submission of proposal for bond counsel; Reason for the suspension of services; Deliberation over the selection of bond counsel pool.
- Finance Authority of Maine to Sell $140M of Education Bonds. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;5/16/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32630, p6
The article reports on the plan of Finance Authority of Maine to sell $140 million of education loan revenue bonds where Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP will act bond counsel. The agency will use about $11 million of the proceeds to refund outstanding subordinate debt which was sold in 2003 and...
- West Virginia's Triple-A Housing Fund Set to Sell Again. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/7/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32106, p32
Reports on the single-family finance bonds expected to be offered by the West Virginia Housing Development Fund in West Virginia. Role of Hawkins, Delafield & Wood as bond counsel in the deal; Credit ratings achieved by the fund; Use of most bonds issued by the fund to make loans to state...
- Orrick Hangs Onto Top Position in Shrinking Market. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/23/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34199, p6
The article reports on the first and second place bond counsel rankings sustained by law firms Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP and Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP, respectively, amid increased competition and decline in municipal bond volume in the first nine months of 2014. Data provided shows...
- N.H. Agency to Sell $210M for Dartmouth. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;3/30/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32598, p1
The article reports on the issuance of the variable-rate revenue bonds of New Hampshire Health and Education Facilities Authority in behalf of Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire. Lehman Brothers Inc. will be underwriting the revenue bonds and Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP will stand as...