NEW JERSEY: Top Five Rankings
- WASHINGTON: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p42
Ranks the top five companies involved in bond trading in Washington during the first half of 2001. Goldman Sachs and Co.; Lehman Brothers; Public Financial Management Inc.
- Kansas DOT Marketing $250M in Highway Revenue Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p4
Reports that the Kansas Department of Transportation has started marketing its highway revenue bonds on June 7, 2004. Ratings for the bonds; Financial management assistance by Goldman, Sachs and Co. and Public Financial Management Inc.; Transportation plans for the state.
- SOUTHWEST REGION: Top 10 Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p36
Lists the top 10 senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in the Southwest Region of the U.S. as of August 12, 2004. Goldman Sachs; Southwest Securities; Fulbright & Jaworski.
- UTAH: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p42
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Utah as of August 12, 2004. Goldman Sachs; First Albany; Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p8
Presents charts and graph depicting Goldman Sachs high yield indices in Europe. List of liquid bonds; Rating of Colt Telecom; Percentage of the total returns of Euro BB.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;11/11/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p8
Presents Goldman Sachs & Co.'s high yield bond index as of November 6, 2002. Liquid bonds; Index data.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p8
Presents statistics on most liquid bonds as ranked by Goldman Sachs as of November 20, 2002.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;10/14/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p8
Presents charts and graph depicting high yield bonds of Goldman Sachs and Co. Credit rating; Percentage of total return; Prices.
- Goldman leads high-stakes casino financing. Goldblatt, Jennifer // American Banker;11/6/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 215, p1
States that Goldman Sachs and Company is about to plunge into the high-stakes world of casino financing. Pricing of the package of high-yield deal for Venetian Casino by Goldman; Views of observers about the casino financing project of the company; Doubt on the execution prowess of Goldman...