MINNESOTA: Top Five Rankings
- MONTANA: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p40
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Montana as of August 12, 2004. UBS Financial Services; Piper Jafrray; Dorsey & Whitney LLP.
- NORTH DAKOTA: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p41
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in North Dakota as of August 12, 2004. Piper Jaffray; Public Financial Management; Briggs & Morgan.
- ARIZONA: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p37
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Arizona as of August 12, 2004. UBS Financial Services; Piper Jaffray; Snell & Wilmer.
- Iowa Selling SRF Green Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/4/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34253, p1
The Iowa Finance Authority hits the market Wednesday with $323 million of new-money and refunding state revolving bonds that will carry a "green" designation.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Agency Likely to OK $150 Million for Various Projects. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/22/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32551, p6
The article reports the possibility that the Minneapolis-Saint Paul Metropolitan County board will approve the sale of $150 new money and refunding bonds to finance various projects. The deal includes 36.4 million for transit projects, $9.5 million for park projects, $80 million for wastewater...
- Piper Jaffray Interest Rate Index. // Inside Tucson Business;03/22/99, Vol. 8 Issue 52, p19
Presents the Piper Jaffray Interest Rate Index chart for the period covering the third and fourth week of January 1999. Maturity rates of short term, intermediate term, long term and the Arizona tax exempt municipal bonds; Bond buyers revenue index; Bond buyers index.
- Out takes. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/04/99, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p4
Presents news on financial institutions for the week of January 4, 1998. Includes the plans of PaineWebber Group Inc. to create joint venture with Yasuda Mutual Life Insurance Co.; Promotion of Roger Norgerg at Piper Jaffray Inc.; Plans for alliance by Chicago Board of Trade and the Eurex market.
- Investment firm hosts outing for bankers. // North Western Financial Review;11/1/2004, Vol. 189 Issue 21, p15
The article reports that Piper Jaffray Cos., an investment firm, has hosted outing for bankers. The outing at The Wilds Golf Club in Prior Lake, Minnesota, offered representatives from 35 financial institutions an opportunity to learn about current fixed-income market conditions and play a...
- Piper: Investors Should Heed 'Yellow Flag' on Bank Stocks. // National Mortgage News;5/30/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p14
Deals with a report from investment banking firm Piper Jaffray urging investors to slow down on financial institutions and instead direct their attention to mortgage servicing rights. Low level of intermediate-term interest rates; Flat yield curve that may spur more refinancing and switching to...