SOUTHEAST REGION: Top 10 Rankings
- COLORADO: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p37
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Colorado as of August 12, 2004. RBC Dain Rauscher; James Capital Corp.; Fulbright & Jaworski.
- New Hampshire Finance Agency Sets $10 Million Swap Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p4
Reports that the New Hampshire Business Finance Authority is selling the taxable and variable-rate bonds and swapping deals with RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. Number of loan guarantee and purchase programs; Identification of the capital for local economic development loans; Decline of refundable bonds...
- Banks Warming to Unified Managed Account Alliances. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;5/2/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 83, p5
This article discusses the trend of banking companies to look to third-party managers in order to offer unified managed accounts. Lee Chertavian of Placemark Investments said that more large banking companies are in his firm's pipeline since the Placemark partnership with Citigroup Inc.'s Smith...
- Upstate County Issues. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31856, p33
Reports on the plan of two upstate New York counties to sell general obligation (GO) bond and bond anticipation notes in April 2004. Negotiated sale of GO refunding bonds by Broome County with RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. as senior manager; Competitive sale of public improvement bonds by Oneida County.
- $500 Check Prompts SEC Investigation. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32000, p1
Reports on the investigation by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) attorneys on the issue regarding the $500 check that RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.'s political action committee gave to the Democratic Party of Northumberland County, Pennsylvania. Request by the Northumberland County...
- RBC DAIN CORRESPONDENT SERVICES. Kavanagh, Michael R. // Bank Investment Consultant;Nov2003, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p43
Features the Correspondent Services of RBC Dain Rauscher Corp. Commitment of the company to its customers; Focus on relationships; Strengths of the company.
- RBC Hires Ex-Commerce Veteran As Senior Underwriter in Northeast. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/29/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32099, p28
Reports on the recruitment of Craig Burdulis, former employee of Commerce Capital Markets, as a senior underwriter of RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. in the U.S. Career history of Burdulis; Responsibilities of Burdulis in his new post; Company background.
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission Names Finance Team. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p40
No abstract available.
- Missouri Highway Commission Picks Senior Managers for $400 Million Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32088, p33
Reports on the selection of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Banc of America Securities LLC as senior managers on the fixed-rate piece of an upcoming multimillion sale and RBC Dain Rauscher Corp. and Merrill Lynch & Co. as senior managers on the variable-rate portion by the Missouri Highway and...