Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Aug. 12, 2004
- Far West Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31966, p31
This article presents news briefs on bond market in the U.S. states. Anchorage Mayor Mark Begich Friday unveiled a tax-reform proposal that he said would provide relief to homeowners and small businesses while being revenue-neutral for the city Standard & Poor's Tuesday upgraded the underlying...
- Munis Unchanged to Firmer in Light Day. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32724, p2
The article reports on developments related to the municipal market in the U.S. A dealer bought from a customer insured Miami-Dade County 5s of 2038 at 5.02%, down two basis points from where they traded in September 30, 2007. Bonds from an interdealer trade of insured Denver City and County...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p33
Presents market statistics on visible supplies and short term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. as of February 10, 2004. Visible supply by state; Municipal bond index; New-issue sales.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p29
Presents information related to bonds issued to several states of the U.S. as of December 12, 2003.
- Quick Scales. // Bond Buyer;12/7/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33228, p13
Several tables are presented that list competitive bond sales and negotiated bond sales from various U.S. states including Alabama, California and Indiana.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p35
Presents a chart depicting the visible supply and bond funds of several U.S. states.
- Northeast Invisible Supply. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p34
Presents a chart depicting the invisible supply and bond funds of several U.S. states. List of issuer and purpose; Amounts; Expected sale date.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p35
Presents a chart showing statistics on bond issues and amount by state for the week ended August 13, 2004.
- Munis Drift Lower With Treasuries; Activity Muted Ahead of Short Week. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, p2
Reports on the condition of the municipal bond market in New York. Factors that influenced the decrease in the bond market; Opinion of the traders on the condition of the bonds; Views of Jim O'Sullivan, an economist, regarding the bond market.