- S&P Drops Outlook on $5M of Baltimore Debt. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p6
Reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Corp. to lower its outlook to negative from stable on Baltimore City Housing Corp. in the U.S.
- North Vermillion Community School, Ind., 2013s Downgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/3/2015, p30
The article reports on rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Service's downgrade underlying rating to A-minus from A on North Vermillion Community School Building Corp., Ind.'s series 2013 ad valorem property tax first-mortgage bonds. Standard & Poor's also affirmed its AA-plus long-term...
- S&P to Release 'Non-Coterminous' Section 8 Rating Criteria. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31662, p6
Standard & Poor Corp.'s plans to publish rating criteria later this summer, cover Section 8 housing bond deals in which the underlying contract is scheduled to expire before the maturity date of bonds. Although such non-coterminous bond deals are fairly rare, they are expected to become more...
- S & P Cuts 1996 Florida Housing Bonds to BB+. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31934, p2
Reports that Standard and Poor's has said it lowered its rating on the Florida Housing Finance Corp.'s Series 1996 I-1 revenue bonds to BB-plus from BBB-plus.
- In Texas-Sized Slide, S&P Drops Housing Bonds 11 Notches to CC. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;2/18/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33064, p20
The article reports on the significant drop of the housing bonds in Dallas, Texas. Report says, the 1992 bonds of East Texas Housing Finance Corp. fell 11 notches to a junk-bond credit of CC after having been downgraded by Standard and Poor's Corp. Credit analyst Renee Berson claims that the...
- S&P Lowers Ratings in Argentina. // National Mortgage News;3/18/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p18
Reports the reduction of the ratings of the BHN II and III Mortgage Trust calls A1 and A2 bonds series by Standard & Poor's in Argentina. Conversion of the bonds' U.S. dollar-denominated payments to pesos; Changes in the original terms of the debt of obligation.
- Canadian REIT Debt Is Under Scrutiny. // National Mortgage News;3/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p8
Reports the rating of the Standard and Poor's Corp. on the secured mortgage bonds series of the Retirement Residences REIT company on CreditWatch in New York. Impact of the CreditWatch placement on mortgage bonds; Proposition of the merger between the Retirement Residences REIT and CPL Long-Term...
- S&P Downgrades Securities. Terris, Harry // American Banker;7/16/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 135, p22
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. downgraded 498, or 81.4%, of the 612 classes of subprime mortgage bonds it had put under review in July 2007. According to the article S&P affirmed ratings on 74, or 12.1%, of the classes, while the rest are still being reviewed. The article...
- SEC May Block S&P Ratings. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/9/2014, pA01
9 If regulators suspend Standard & Poor's from rating commercial mortgage bonds, as Bloomberg News cited sources as saying, it would follow the SEC's notice to S&P parent