- Renaissance Pinelsle Resort. // Landscape Management;Jun2004, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p70
Looks on the landscape management employed at the Renaissance PineIsle Resort & Golf Club in Lake Lanier Islands, Georgia. Responsibilities of ground supervisor Anthony Williams; Turf maintenance; Maintenance of wildlife damage.
- District of Columbia CFO Warns: No Ballpark Lease, No Ballpark Bonds. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32278, p6
This article focuses on the impact of the rejection of the ballpark lease deal concluded by District of Columbia Council with Major League Baseball on the planned construction of a new home for the Washington Nationals. Mayor Anthony Williams stated that there would be no increase in...
- D.C. Mayor Defends Rival Ballpark Plans. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p5
Reports that Washington D.C. Mayor Anthony Williams has defended two competing plans to privately finance the city's planned baseball stadium after District Council members criticized the proposals. Aim of both plans to eliminate or significantly reduce the tax-exempt bonds that the district is...
- VIEWS AND AMBITIONS FOR THE FUTURE. // Farmers Weekly;5/12/2006, Vol. 144 Issue 19, p16
The article presents the views and ambitions of several agricultural students in Great Britain. James Green says that he wants to go into farm management. To work on the family farm has always been a plan of Anthony Williams. Jim Hordle expresses his interest in the machinery and engineering...
- Petition Forgeries Cost D.C. Mayor A Fine And Force Him To Conduct Write-In Campaign. // Jet;9/2/2002, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p5
Focuses on Washington, D.C. mayor Anthony Williams, who was ordered to pay a fine due to fraudulent signatures on his nomination petitions.
- WASHINGTON, D.C. // Gay & Lesbian Times;4/2/2009, Issue 1110, p21
The article reports that former mayor Anthony Williams has withdrawn his application to join Catholic service society Order of Malta in Washington D.C.
- Politics '98. Gizzi, John // Human Events;10/02/98, Vol. 54 Issue 37, p14
Presents information on Anthony Williams, who was elected as the city's chief financial officer to serve under Mayor Marion Barry of Washington D.C. Details on Williams work; Reference to Williams' winning the Democratic nomination for mayor of the City; Information on Williams' opponent Carol...
- Williams' office reshuffles staff. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;03/11/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30348, p5
Focuses on various management changes in the office of District of Columbia's chief financial officer Anthony Williams.
- Adding a Sheen to D.C. Yu, Ting; Adkins, Greg; Hamm, Liza; Chaney, Jen; Fahner, Molly; Felder, Rachel; Fleeman, Mike; Joseph, Alli; Michael, Neil; Stoynoff, Natasha; Tirella,, Jospeh V.; Trabattoi, Praxcillia; Winecoff, Charles // People;12/3/2001, Vol. 56 Issue 23, p19
Focuses on the television promotion of Washington, D.C. mayor, Anthony Williams, to encourage tourism in the city.