Northeast Invisible Supply
- Market Close: P.R. Sell-Off Ignites Demand For High-Grade Bonds. Bonello, Maria; Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;7/15/2013, Vol. 1 Issue 34143, p1
The article focuses on the impact of Puerto Rico bonds sell-off on the New York City Transitional Finance Authority revenue bonds of worth 675 million U.S. dollars, and the independent school district general obligation bonds of Pflugerville, Texas, of worth 107.3 million U.S. dollars as of July...
- After a Slow Start, Region Gears Up for Surge of Issuance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p30
Anticipates positive trends in bond issues and purchases in Southwestern States at the end of 2000. School and transportation issues for the last quarter of 2000; Refunding bonds; Region's outgrowing of infrastructure and school enrollments.
- Court Delay May Force New Hampshire Schools to Resubmit Bonds. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;11/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31024, p3
Reports that court delay may force New Hampshire schools to resubmit bonds to voters. Threshold required for bond approval; Disputed bond projects.
- State's School Building Boom Offers a Boon to Bond Investors. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31024, Cover Story p4
Focuses on bonds issued in California for school building constructions. School construction and renovation program of the state; Structure of school bonds sold by the state; Benefits from general obligation bonds.
- Panel Urges Texas School Board To Think Bigger, Much Bigger. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/14/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31037, p1
Reports on the position of the educators and teachers from the Northside Independent School District near San Antonio, Texas on a bond election. Structure of the bonds; Projects that will be funded.
- Reprieve for Several Bond Proposals. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/14/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31037, p1
Reports on the plan to increase the private-activity bond volume cap and the low-income housing tax credit in a spending and tax package that the United States Congress is expected to pass. Community renewal portion of the tax bill.
- Don't blow it. // Crain's Cleveland Business;05/14/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p10
Reports on the approval of a school bond issue in Cleveland, Ohio. Renovation and building of schools.
- Deaf Children's School Snags Buyers With Both Yield and Ratings. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;07/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30681, p6
Focuses on the bond deal issued by the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority on behalf of the Learning Center for Deaf Children, a school for deaf children in the state. Bond ratings; Deal structure; Previous private placement issues of the school.
- Michigan schools endure lackluster bond elections. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30738, p4
Reports on the bond elections in Michigan in September 1999. Number of measures approved and rejected; Delay of the issue of the School Bond Loan Fund.