Standing out in a crowded market
- Around the Regions: Eastern Region. // Management Services;Aug2002, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p30
The annual barge cruise of the Eastern Region of the Institute of Management Services (IMS) was favored and blessed with good weather on June 30, 2002. The group sailed up river from Woolverstone Marina. A view of ancient Harwich was obtained as well as the shipping moored there and at...
- Annual General Meeting. // Management Services;Nov2001, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p36
The 36th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Management Services in Great Britain was held at Netherstowe, Lichfield, on October 5, 2001. The meeting approved the following resolutions: approval of the annual report and accounts for 2000; approval of the increase in membership...
- ANNOUNCEMENTS. // Interfaces;Apr81, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p101
The article provides information about various seminars and conferences related to industrial management. Nine seminars, four of them newly formulated, will be presented by the American Institute of Industrial Engineers prior to its 1981 Spring Conference and Productivity Engineering Show at the...
- Harrogate conference set to generate success. // Management Services;Nov98, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p4
The article focuses on Harrogate Conference which is the largest management conference in Europe, to be held in October 1998. The 51st national conference will be organised by The Institute of Personnel an Development under the banner "Managing People: Generating Success." The opening speaker at...
- Around the Regions: Zimbabwe Region. // Management Services;Nov2001, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p39
Zimbabwe's Harare branch successfully held its 5th Winter School on "Productivity" at the Kingdom Hotel, Victoria Falls, spearheaded by its chairman Paul Muchirahondo. Delegates came from four countries of Southern Africa: South Africa, Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe. The program included a visit...
- Region board meeting. // Management Services;Nov2001, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p39
The region board of the Eastern Region of the Institute of Management Services met on September 11, 2001 at Chelmsford with Harry Downes, National Chairman, and Dick Bridges, a Council member at the time, in attendance. The board sought information and indications of the plans and direction...
- Inconvenient Truths. Ashe, Brian H. // Advisor Today;Jun2007, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p76
The article offers information on the 80th annual meeting of the MDRT in Denver, Colorado in June 2007.
- Netting success in the meetings industry. McGlothan, Veronica R. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/22/96, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p21A
Presents advice on how meeting professionals can develop their networking skills. Includes membership and involvement in professional associations and service organizations; Continuing education; Practicing timely communications.
- See Skip Weisman in person. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/12/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p12
The article offers information on the New Palts Regional Chamber of Commerce's March Business Luncheon to be held at Williams Lake Resort, Rosendale, New York, on March 21, 2007.