Home and Away: the ultimate in high quality presentation
- DATA PROJECTORS: SVGA PROJECTORS. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Nov2003, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p116
Evaluates the Dell 2100MP, a super video graphics array data projector from Dell Computer company. Resolution features; Image quality; Cost. INSET: LOOKING AFTER YOUR PROJECTOR.
- Generating a Test Tone. Rose, Jay // DV: Digital Video;Mar2004, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p6
This article presents a question and answer advisory on the generation of a test tone from NLE to VHS deck. It asks question regarding how to measure the color bars. The person is currently using a consumer VHS deck, soon be purchasing an S-VHS deck. It also provides questions to the questions...
- Digital videography capability growing by leaps and bounds. Safran, Marc // Ophthalmology Times;1/1/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p33
Points out that dramatic leaps and bounds are occurring in the area of digital videography. Decreasing prices; Ability to capture vibrant, high-resolution images; Advantages in using digital video; Various levels of nonlinear editing software; Hardware; Resources.
- DIGITAL VIDEO BROADCASTING PROJECT. // Image Technology;Jan/Feb1994, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p3
The article reports on the development of the Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB) Project founded by the Panasonic European Research and Development Center in Great Britain. The DVB Project has been developed as an open forum which was designed to create a European framework for digital video...
- PUBLICATIONS. // Sound & Video Contractor;Jul2004, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p16
Provides information on publications about audio-video technology. Details of the North American Cable Equipment's catalog; Digital video collection released by Total Training, including "Total Training Presents: Adobe Video Collection From Edit to Output."
- HUNGER of memory. McDaniel, Josh // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Mar2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p43
This article deals with the use of digital video in event videography. Reception of videography presents a complicated question. The low cost of digital documentation may have influenced the audience's reception of videography. Reality, in Western consciousness has typically been associated...
- A POCKETFUL OF DIGITAL VIDEOS. Hamilton, Anita // Time;1/26/2004, Vol. 163 Issue 4, p71
Evaluates the Zvue digital video from Handheld Entertainment. Key features; Pros and cons; Cost.
- Mobile video: Participants follow multiple paths. Wright, Maury // EDN;2/3/2005, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p27
This article highlights the proliferation of mobile digital video in the U.S. as of February 2005. Measured by sales volume, the mobile handset remained the most important consumer product throughout 2004. That success and the computing horsepower in the device make the handset a magnet for...
- TECH TERMS. Moore, Philip // Australian PC User;Nov2003, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p58
Defines terms related to digital video. Compression and decompression; Component video; Composite video; FireWire.