- Managing Security Monitoring in Enterprise Networks. Priescu, Iustin; Nicolăescu, Sebastian // Petroleum - Gas University of Ploiesti Bulletin, Mathematics - I;2008, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p53
A significant number of high profile cases of malicious software threats and incidents that have dominated media reporting for years have served to raise awareness and determine most businesses to invest time and resources into defending against this prevalent security issue. Security monitoring...
- Infosecurity Europe 2006: Risky Business - The Self Auditing Database. // Database & Network Journal;Feb2006, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p11
The article focuses on false assumptions in the use of built-in auditing tools supplied with database software platforms for the protection of sensitive data. These include the belief that the audit tool is the only element in the database that is not vulnerable to attacks and the notion that...
- Weighing up the security options. // Computer Weekly;4/25/2006, p24
The article presents information related to information security. It is reported that the 11 commandments on security infrastructure provide a rapid evolution to a new security paradigm. Moreover, it is informed that the Jericho group, which is backed by many FTSE 100 companies, has been...
- Time-sensitive Upgrade to IP Video. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2006, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p52
The article discusses the upgrade on the security video system of Sho Ka Wah Casino in California. Terri Seigler implemented an advance Internet Protocol based digital surveillance system using intelligent and networking by Intelligent Edge Switches. The said installation comprised of 300...
- Chubb develops risk management software. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Feb1994, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p79
Reports on the risk management software Chubbfactor developed by Chubb Group of Insurance Companies. Features; Contact information.
- Customized underwriting. // Business Insurance;9/5/94, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p45
Reports on Chubb Group of Insurance Cos.' introduction of Customaq, an automated commercial insurance policy and rating program designed to provide blanket and tailored coverages to midsize and large businesses. Features; Applications.
- Chubb develops electronic tools to help shippers. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;01/20/97, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p27
Reports that Chubb Group of Insurance Companies of Warren, New Jersey, has developed Cargo Certificate Issuance System and electronic data interchange, to help shippers capture shipment data, and generate ocean cargo certificates of insurance at their premises. Details on the software.
- SecureNet and SpySnare deployed to protect U.S. Army IT operations. McHale, John // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Apr2005, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p4
The article focuses on the officials at the U.S. Army Directorate of Information Management located at Fort Hood who selected the SecureNet intrusion detection/ prevention system and SpySnare spyware prevention system from Intrusion Inc., in Richardson, Texas. The spyware is to prevent hackers,...
- Security A Commodity? Hooper, Larry // CRN;1/22/2007, Issue 1227, p14
The author reflects on the impact of security software on the computer industry. With the official launching of Windows Vista from Microsoft Corp., he is sure that antivirus vendors will intensify the production of network security products. The debut of Vista likewise made antitrust software as...