And the winners are
- Stores must try harder...and that was the verdict of them all. // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, p52
Reports on the results of consumer surveys on television furniture advertisements in Great Britain. Perception of viewers on the worst advertising campaigns.
- Tony Ashwell comes back as an importer. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p6
Profiles Tony Ashwell, a furniture importer in Great Britain. Career history; Job responsibilities; Achievements in the furniture business industry.
- Clark & Taylor repositions Ideal Home Show to attract younger visitors. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);03/05/99, Issue 9, p7
Reports on the advertising of the Ideal Home Show furniture exhibition in England. Advertising firm Clark & Taylor's strategy in repositioning the exhibition.
- LHC Humanizes Furniture Maker. Coppola, Vincent // Adweek Southeast Edition;06/19/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p10
Focuses on the advertisement created by Long Haymes Carr for the Bellasera furniture line of Thomasville Furniture Industries company. Description of the advertisement; Features of the Bellasera furniture; Periodicals and cable outlets where the advertisements will appear.
- Picture This. Ramos, Miguel // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2014, Issue 5883, p22
The article focuses on how social media and mobile technology is becoming an integral part of marketing and advertising strategy. Topics discussed include encouraging consumers to upload selfies for brand promotion, social media marketing, and how furniture and furnishings industry can...
- Karwei ads work mingling sex and home improvement. Garfield, Bob // Advertising Age;1/17/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 3, pI-39
Reviews the television advertisement for Karwei do-it-yourself centers in the Netherlands. Display of household supplies, fixtures and appliances as sexy commodities in a fashion show; Use of toilet humor; Combination of sex and home improvement; Establishment of brand style and brand personality.
- Untitled. // Housewares;May93, Issue 98, p4
Reports on the 30 second television commercial within the Granada area of the Circulon range of Meyer. Non-stick cookware range; Advertisement as an important stage in the development of the Circulon brand.
- Big spenders. // Housewares;Jul95, Issue 120, p8
Lists the advertising expenses of various cookware, kitchenware, tabletop and small electrical vendors in Great Britain. Promotional campaigns; Advertising media used; Duration of the campaign.
- Old World charm sells Bellasera for Thomasville. // Furniture/Today;07/10/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the introduction of a national television advertising campaign to support Thomasville's Bellasera Collection in the United States. Long Haymes Carr's creation of the campaign; Creative team.