AHF shares some seasonal goodwill
- Retailer to relocate Keighley store. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2013, Issue 5826, p12
The article reports on the relocation of furniture retailer AHF to a former MFI showroom in Keighley, West Yorkshire which will be opened on February 28, 2013.
- Federal limitations on public employer pension benefits. LaBombarde, Adrien R. // Employee Benefits Journal;Dec94, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p13
Discusses federal limitations on public employees pension benefits. Contributions and benefits that can be provided under a tax-qualified pension plan according to Section 415 of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC); Pending pension simplification legislation; Ways to ensure compliance with IRC...
- CHANGES AHEAD. // Pensions & Investments;8/19/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p30
Reports developments related to retirement pensions and investments as of August 2002. Search of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority for a third-party administrator; Plans of the New Orleans Firemen's Retirement System to hire real estate managers; Review of the public safety pension plan...
- Post-retirement pension increases. Weinstein, Harriet // Compensation & Working Conditions;Fall97, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p47
Focuses on the post-retirement pension in the United States. Sources of retiree income; Types of employer-provided retirement plans; Factors for the ad hoc increase of pension plan; Direct relation of post-retirement pension and inflation.
- Pensioners fail to maximise potential. // Money Marketing;10/3/2002, p18
Reports the failure of most pensioners to invest retirement cash wisely.
- Uniform Law on retirement systems. // State Legislatures;Dec97, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p10
Discusses the protection guaranteed by the Uniform Management of Public Employee Retirement Systems Act in the United States for the pension benefits of retired public employees. Absence of uniform state or federal law on retirement system; Applicability of the Uniform Management Systems Act to...
- Care trust staff may lose pension rights. // Community Care;2/7/2002, Issue 1408, p7
Reports on the possibility that local authority staff in Great Britain transferred to a care trust could lose their right to remain in the local government pension scheme. Reason for the exclusion of local government workers from the pension scheme; Effort of Great Britain's Department of...
- Benefits and beneficiaries under public employee retirement systems, fiscal year 1990. Bixby, Ann Kallman // Social Security Bulletin;Fall93, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p95
Provides statistics on benefits and beneficiaries of state and local public employee retirement systems for the fiscal 1990 year. The Civil Service Retirement System (designed to replace Social Security); The Federal Employees Retirement System (designed to coordinate with Social Security);...
- Housing a top draws for ETIs. Limbacher, Patricia B. // Pensions & Investments;9/6/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p2
Reports on the result of Washington state's Center for Policy Alternatives' review of retirement systems for state employees. Funding of economically targeted investments (ETI); Review's lack of data for the investment returns for each ETI category; Percentage in single-housing investments;...