- NMEC poised to extend Dome as corporate venue. // Marketing (00253650);4/20/2000, p4
Informs that New Millennium Experience Co. Ltd. is set to sell the London, England-based Millennium Dome as a corporate hospitality venue. Construction of a marquee, dubbed the Starship, to cater to parties; Allowing of dancing in the Dome's hospitality areas.
- Legoland offers Dome content loan. // Marketing Week;2/10/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the services offered by Legoland Windsor and branding agency Fitch to New Millennium Experience Co.'s incoming chief Pierre-Yves Gerbeau to save the beleaguered Millennium Dome in Greenwich, England. Legoland Windsor's offer to loan parts of its Miniland zone or even building a...
- Dome sponsorship comes with real strings attached. Douglas, Torin // Marketing Week;2/10/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p17
Focuses on the issues surrounding the sponsorship of the Millennium Dome in Greenwich, England. Failure of some sponsors to pay in advance; Replacement of Jennie Page by Disneyland's Pierre-Yves Gerbeau as chief executive of the New Millennium Experience Co. (NMEC); Requirement for the NMEC to...
- Dome rocked as Nomura pulls out. Benady, David; Palmer, Henry // Marketing Week;9/14/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p7
Reports that Nomura Corporate Research and Asset Management Inc. withdrew its bid for the Millennium Dome in London, England, after owner New Millennium Experience Co. Ltd. failed to list its assets. Value of Nomura's original bid for the property; Optimism that the prospect of the site closing...
- Dome chief wields axe. Benady, David // Marketing Week;2/17/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p5
Announces the decision of chief executive Pierre-Yves Gerbeau to reorganize the New Millennium Experience Co., operator the Millennium Dome attraction in Greenwich, England. Ousting of operations director Ken Robinson; Pressure on other senior Dome executives.
- Millennium Dome risks identity crisis. Newland, Francesca // Marketing Week (01419285);01/29/98, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p23
Comments on the employing of 15 design agencies by the New Millennium Experience Company (NMEC) to devise a separate logo for its Dome. Speculation that NMEC is seeking an outside design agency; Details on the value of identity development work; Information on the estimated budget of the design...
- Millennium team seeks marketers. Benady, David // Marketing Week;1/15/1998, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p8
Looks at the launching of a major recruitment drive by the New Millennium Experience Company (NMEC). Circumstances surrounding the departure of NMEC's creative director Stephen Bayley; Comments from NMEC chief executive, Jennie Page; Positions included in the marketing posts.
- Row brews over Millennium task. Yates, Karen // Campaign;07/25/97, Issue 30, p5
Reports on a controversy involving the New Millennium Experience Co.'s selection process for an advertising agency to handle its Millennium Exhibition show in Great Britain. Advertising agencies' complaints against inadequate information about the selection process and the show; Agencies...
- Review. // Campaign;08/29/97, Issue 35, p5
Discloses that the British government has asked BSkyB chief executive Sam Chisholm to take a senior post at the New Millennium Experience Co.