- In a class of his own. // Cabinet Maker;03/09/2001, Issue 5228, p22
Features the furniture retail store owned by Noel Hennessy in London, England. Suppliers patronized by the retailer; Interior design of the establishment; Data on store sales; Prices of displayed items.
- Noel Hennessy strikes out on his own with furniture for individuals. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/07/98, Issue 5100, p3
Reports on furniture designer and retailer Noel Hennessy's opening of his Noel Hennessy Furniture store in Cavendish Square in London, England. Hennessy's stint at contemporary furniture retailer Charles Page Furniture; Source countries of products for Hennessy's store.
- West End exclusive. Calton, Rachel // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p16
The article presents the views of furniture business owner, Noel Hennessy concerning his business and industrial trends in Great Britain. He emphasized the need to focus on the needs of the consumer and in improving consumer service to sustain profitable business operations. He mentioned the...
- Police, camera, action. // Truck & Driver;Nov2010, p8
The article reports on a truck robbery scene in Great Britain which has been snapped by Tom Cunningham, photographer of the periodical.
- Rupp Baase team riding for Roswell. Chandler, Matt // Buffalo Law Journal;3/22/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 24, p1
The article offers information on attorney Tom Cunningham, who has formed the Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham & Coppola team to take part in the annual Ride for Roswell, to support the Roswell Park Cancer Institute.
- Handicapping at the library. Nyren, Karyl // Library Journal;10/1/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 16, p26
States that sports columnist Tom Cunningham shared tips on handicapping the horses at Saratoga Race Track with interested parties at the Albany Public Library in New York in July 1985.
- Movers. // Third Sector;Dec2014, Issue 807, p21
The article announces personnel changes in the voluntary sector, including the appointments of Caroline Davey as chief executive officer (CEO) of baby care charity Bliss and Mark Winstanley as CEO of Rethink Mental Illness, and the promotion of Simon Hopkins to CEO of Elizabeth Finn Care.
- My Christmas Calamity. Cruickshank, Tom // Harrowsmith Country Life (11908416);Dec2002, Vol. 26 Issue 167, p5
Talks about the evolution of the Christmas tree stand. Changes made in Christmas trees.
- YOURS TRULY... CRIDER, JEN; LANE, KIM; BLACK, JANICE // Romantic Homes;Feb2014, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p8
Letters to the editor are presented regarding home tables and in response to the article about the tomato-cage Christmas trees in the November 2013 issue.