- Boudoirs uncovered. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p6
Reports on Brigitte Forestier's unveiling of bedroom and dining room collections in Great Britain.
- INDUSTRIAL EVOLUTIÃ˜N. // Belle;Apr/May2008, p82
The article evaluates several home furnishings including Baxter iron-chassis armchairs from Brigitte Forestier, Royal Botania O-zon outdoor/indoor table, created by Kris Van Puyvelde and marketed by Parterre and Globulo floor lights, created by Luca Selene and marketed by Fanuli Furniture.
- 15% jump in December puts factory orders up 8% for year. // Furniture/Today;3/19/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 28, p39
The article reports on 15% increase in new furniture orders in December 2011 in comparison with orders in December 2010.
- Digging in for extra cabinet capacity. // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p2
Reports on the start of construction for Silentnight Furniture's extension at its Southwick, Sunderland cabinet-making factory.
- New factory for Lord Sheratons. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p2
Reports on the factory established by Larnaca, Cyprus-based reproduction cabinet firm Lord Sheratons in Romania.
- Premises secured. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p4
Reports on British furniture company Mr Copperfield's transfer of its machining factory to its previous plant at Bloxwich, Walsall following the destruction of its factory in Darlaston in March 2000.
- Wally's Furniture Factory Outlet. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p11
Features the Wally's Furniture Factory Outlet in Great Britain.
- Welsh move for Caerneagle. // Cabinet Maker;07/28/2000, Issue 5198, p4
Reports that furniture company Caerneagle Furniture will expand its manufacturing operations with the purchase of a refurbished factory in Caernarfon, Wales.
- U.S., Chinese alliances taking shape...fast. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;7/2/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p11
Reports on trends that reshape and redefine the furniture industry in the United States. Selection of long-term partners by major players in China and the U.S.; Direct sale to retailers and development of closer partnerships with large retailers by Chinese factories; Improvements in quality,...