- Market attendance: Always a fuzzy picture. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;6/22/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p36
In this article the author discusses the difficulty in getting exact attendance figures at any market in the U.S. She argues that getting the exact number of attendees is always difficult and it is nearly impossible to even estimate how many buyers come to markets specifically for rugs. She...
- Dramatic Duo Wall Mirrors. // Woodworking for Women;Mar2006, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p14
The article presents the procedures involved in creating a dramatic duo wall mirrors. Rip both 1x6 boards into 2 1/4 inch strips. From 2 1/4-inch widths, cut two 21 3/4-inch and two 15 1/4-inch lengths and two 17-inch and two 37-inch lengths. Label face, back, inner edge and outer edge of each...
- 1 dream room 20 real ideas. // Redbook;Dec2010, Vol. 215 Issue 6, p172
The article features home furnishings for a living room including the Allier mirror, the Surya Cosmopolitan Collection circles rust rug, and the Parsons coffee table, along with interior decoration tips.
- Rugs. // Furniture/Today;10/11/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p148
Features various products for the furniture industry in the U.S. Design of the Afandi collection from Harounian Rugs International; Style of Tahiti designed by Homefires; Description of the Cosmos collection from Couristan.
- New features look at retail. // Furniture/Today;1/24/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the features of "Furniture/Today" such as a series of reports on home furnishings retailers and the e-Intent which provides online traffic at furniture Web sites.
- Tuesday panel offers look at 2011 business prospects. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/24/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p120
The author discusses the furniture and home furnishing-related events to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2011.
- Have news? Let us know. // Furniture/Today;5/24/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p2
The article invites papers related to furniture retail industry involving personal views, innovative ideas, and photographs with details regarding special features, collection name, and availability.
- Etailer plans to reinvent 'bricks & clicks' format. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2012, Issue 5804, p16
The article reports that online furniture retailer Made.com has opened a showroom within its London offices in an attempt to reinvent how physical retail merges with e-commerce.
- High Design. // Virginia Living;Feb2010, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p15
The article offers information on the shop Modernicus located in Alexandria, Virginia that sells hip and functional mid-century furniture with high quality home furnishings from famous Danish designers including Hans Wegner, Kristian Vedel, and Finn Juhl.