News in brief
- Santarossa gets the Midas touch. // Cabinet Maker;08/27/99, Issue 5152, p2
Focuses on Italian group Santarossa's Modern and Classic ranges of furniture to be launched by furniture agent Midas Collection in September 1999.
- Skopos adds to Accents. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p2
Features the fabric collections launched by British upholstery maker. Skopos Design.
- Contract commitment. // Cabinet Maker;06/01/2001, Issue 5240, p16
Features Skopos Design, fabric manufacturer of Yorkshire, England. Overview of company history and specialization; Clientele; Strategy in product marketing; Plans to launch fabrics for upholstery.
- Skopos in Shadowlands. // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2000, Issue 5209, p4
Reports on furnishing fabric firm Skopos Design's launch of the Shadowlands--Chapter IX range of upholstery, curtain and bedspread fabrics.
- Maitland. // Finweek;11/24/2011, p47
The article reports that Oppenheimer Family has chosen legal and wealth services firm Maitland to manage their 5.1bn dollars sale of a stake in De Beers to Anglo American.
- Qatar-focused fund turns to Maitland. // PRWeek (London);3/4/2011, p9
The article reports on the decision made by Epicure Qatar Equity Opportunities to choose Maitland as its financial public relations (PR) adviser in March 2011.
- THE WEEK IN THE CITY. // PRWeek (London);3/4/2011, p9
This section offers news briefs related to public relations in Great Britain as of March 2011 including the appointment of Maitland as a financial communications agency of Cable & Wireless Communications, the decision made by Eurasia Drilling Co. to choose Hudson Sandler to handle its financial...
- Commander 38. // Pacific Yachting;Sep2011, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p72
The article evaluates Commander 38 yacht from John Maitland.
- Maitland handed global task by Newstate. // PRWeek (London);11/5/2010, p11
The article reports that Maitland has been selected to boost the global profile of specialist advisory firm Newstate Partners.