Fabric show homes in on art of furniture
- Fresh shapes, colors highlight ICFF. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;5/27/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p94
Highlights the 14th annual International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York. Inclusion of substantial offering of rugs, lighting and home textiles; Expansion of the international aspect of the exhibitor base; Prevalence of humorous designs.
- Organisers Proposte earlier event than ever. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2014, Issue 5902, p10
The article offers information on the Proposte fabric and furniture event to be held in Cernobbio, Italy on April 27-29, 2015.
- The Right Stuff: A Dialogue between Furniture and Fiber. Whitman, Marina // Fiberarts;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p62
The article reviews the exhibition "The Right Stuff" held in various venues across the U.S. in 2002 to 2003.
- Top Drawer feels the way. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p7
Highlights the Top Drawer Autumn fabric and furniture exhibition in London, England. Theme of the Cosmic furniture collection; Design of the Chinese Opulence cushion collections; Launch of a hand-made linen products from Leather Bed Company.
- Wider horizons. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p15
Features the Decorex as host for exhibits of fabric and furniture collections. Lists of participating companies, interior designers and decorators; Pictures of various masterpieces; Outline of the exhibits.
- More casual vendors appear at HD Expo. Ingram, Cinde W. // Casual Living;Jun2008, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p10
The article discusses the highlights of the Hospitality Design (HD) Expo held from May 15-17, 2008. It notes that the event drew more casual furniture exhibitors and performance fabric suppliers than in previous shows. Cited as exhibitors to the HD Expo are companies such as Tropitone, Veneman,...
- Fashion fabrics. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;06/19/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p20
Reports on product trends at the Neocon Furniture Show held in Chicago, Illinois, in June 2000. Absence of significant differences between the look of fabrics, rugs and furnishings for the home and the same products for the contract market; Number of visitors to the show; Exhibitors; Design...
- Industry Calendar. // Furniture/Today;11/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p28
The article presents a calender of events related to the furniture industry for the years 2006 and 2007. A Furniture Leadership Conference will be held at the Ritz-Carlton, Naples, Fla. from November 28-30, 2006. The Showtime fabric show will be held at Market Square and other buildings, High...
- Contemporary Australian furniture goes to SOFA. Hatton, Beth // Craft Arts International;1997, Issue 40, p89
Reviews the Australian furniture exhibition which was part of SOFA (Sculpture, Objects and Functional Arts Fair), held in Chicago, Illinois, in 1996.