Wyefield looks forward with _GCP_1m recapitalisation
- Moody's Puts Ebitda in Perspective. // High Yield Report;07/17/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 29, p7
Presents study findings suggesting that the use of Ebitda, an indicator of financial performance in the United States can be misleading due to the use of a single measure of companies' cash flow without consideration of other factors.
- Three words are key to business survival: Follow the money. Gardner, Lawrence // Crain's Small Business -- Southeast Michigan Edition;Feb97, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p12
Explains why several business owners of closely-held companies are prone to cash-flow crises. Entrepreneurs' tendency to act more as business owners than as business managers; Entrepreneurs' boredom with the details of keeping the business adequately stocked with cash to accomplish goals...
- Effective cash management boosts your bottom line. MacPhee, Kathryn // New Hampshire Business Review;09/12/97, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p7a
Provides advice to businesses on how to minimize cash flow problems and maximize their profitability. Acceleration of cash inflow through management of receivables and payables; Request for pre-payments; Offering of incentives for bills paid within a short time of receipt.
- EL ESTADO DE FLUJOS DE EFECTIVO, ESENCIAL Y DESCONOCIDO A LA VEZ. López, Pascual // Revista Contable;oct2015, Issue 37, p7
No abstract available.
- Go with the cash flow. Andrews, Bob // Landscape Management;Aug2002, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the significance of cash flow management to seasonal businesses. Differences between sales and cash flows; Benefits from studying cash flow records; Factors to consider in a pre-paid account.
- Cash-flow checklist. Kronemyer, Bob // Indiana Business Magazine;Jan98, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p20
Offers advice for businesses in need of cash. Developing cash-flow projections; Managing receivables; Taking advantage of early-payment discounts; Selling of receivables to another entity at a discount; Disciplined billing cycle.
- Relief in sight. Engebretson, Joan // America's Network;11/1/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 16, p6
Comments on the financial performance of telecommunication companies in the U.S. Indication on the business recovery of the telecommunication industry; Increase in the revenue of the industry; Positive cash flows of carriers.
- Speed up cash flow by going to the source. Grill Jr., Norman G. // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/28/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 13, p12
The article offers the authors views on improving the cash flows of businesses through customers.
- More reckoning in the IT sector. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;3/1/2002, p28
Reports the financial status of the AST Co. in South Africa. Increase of cash flow; Growth of the revenues; Success in the marketing.