- Title words do not a title make...at least on Derwent. Raeder, Aggi // Searcher;May98, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p24
Announces that Derwent company has created the fields title terms and additional words from their patent abstracts. How computers generate title terms; Pitfalls in using the Derwent system; Description of the Derwent enhanced title.
- Derwent Information Introduces Patent Alert, Customized U.S. Patent Information on CD. // Information Today;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p33
Reports on Derwent Information's annoucement of its capability to provide customized United States patent Alert CDs. Description of the Patent Alert CDs; How the customers will benefit from the service; Comments from Laraine McMcain, product manager of Derwent Information.
- Polarfleece gets very warm welcome at Press launch. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p5
Reports on consumer positive response to the launching of Derwent's Polarfleece sofa range in Great Britain. Plan to design a loose cover for the product; Planned expansion of choices.
- Derwent announces three new business divisions. // Database;Aug94, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p16
Reports on the three new divisions created by Derwent Information. Derwent Inc.; Derwent Direct; Rapid Patent; Responsibilities of the division; Contact information.
- Derwent Enhances Patent View for Windows-based CD-ROMs. // Information Today;May97, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p38
Announces the enhancement of the PatentView for Windows CD-ROMs by Derwent Information company, to include a 23-year index of front-page patent information. Information on PatentView for Windows' design; Comments from Laraine McCain, Derwent's product manager; Key feature of the PatentView.
- Enhancements from Derwent. // Database;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p10
Reports on enhancements in the patent database of Derwent Information. Announcement of its offer of 100 percent coverage of all Japanese patent applications beginning January 1996; Major improvements in the timeliness and completeness of its Patent Status File and LitAlert.
- Patently obvious. Wraige, Helen // Professional Engineering;12/11/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p41
Focuses on the Derwent World Patent Index, a searchable Web-based patent database developed and maintained by Derwent Information. Size of the database; Benefits of maintaining a current awareness of patent information; Discussion of how companies can remain competitive through patent portfolio...
- Derwent adds enhancements to its patents Citation Index database. // Information Today;Jan1998, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p6
Offers a look at the Derwent Information company's enhancements to Derwent Patents Citation Index (DPCI). Information on the DPCI uses; Benefit of file updates; Information on the enhancements.
- DERWENT ADDS ABSTRACTS FOR KOREAN DATA TO WPI DATABASE. // Online Newsletter;Jan2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p9
Introduces 'Derwent World Patents Index' information database of Derwent Information. Inclusion of abstracts for Korean patent applications into the database; Publication of Korean patent applications by the Intellectual Property Office; Availability of the database on Dialog.