Simmons relaunch on hold
- Management overhauled as Continental restructures. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p1
Reports on the restructuring of British company Continental Sleep Holdings starting on January 1, 2001. Change in the company's name to Sleepeezee Holdings; Management overhaul.
- CSH group turnover leaps to ...50m as Nestledown joins Sleepeezee fold. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p5
Reports that Continental Sleep Holdings (CSH) has acquired the bed manufacturing firm Nestledown in Great Britain. Benefits of the acquisition; European license for Simmons; Retention of the existing Nestledown management team.
- Mackenzie gives in to lure of golf. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/98, Issue 5118, p29
Focuses on the retirement plans of Continental Sleep Holdings managing director, John MacKenzie. Expertise in shooting; Proudest achievement.
- Waterbeds for the country. Sears, M.S. // Country Living;Feb1989, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p47
Discusses the popularity of waterbeds, or `flotation sleep,' as it is known in the industry. Health benefits of waterbeds; Comfort; New look of waterbeds; Description. INSET: Want to know more about waterbeds..
- Bed-time stories. DiPiero, Diane; Bartley, Mary Ellen // Colonial Homes;Jun95, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p94
Focuses on beddings. History of beddings; Featured beddings include pillow covers from Peacock Alley, Laura Fisher Antique and Liz Clairborne; Silk charmeuse shams from E. Braun and Co.; Top sheet from Frette.
- Bedtime story. Barrett, N. // Popular Mechanics;Oct87, Vol. 164 Issue 10, p73
One glance at this ash spindle bed is enough to capture the imagination of any woodworker. The eye-catching, arched headboard sets this piece apart from the norm both in appearance and construction. Directions for building.
- Quilts Online. Milne, Amy E. // Piecework;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p42
The article announces the availability of more than 4,000 bed sheets by Nebraska quilters online at the Quilt Index website, www.quiltindex.org.
- The trademark that fell asleep. // U.S. News & World Report;5/15/89, Vol. 106 Issue 19, p16
Report that Murphy Door Bed Company of Amityville, N.Y., was stripped of its trademark by a federal appeals court last week. `Murphy bed' now thought of as a generic term.
- Beds/bedding. // Home Furnishings;Oct95, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p4
Showcases several bedroom products. Pillows from Norfolk Leather; Quilted sheets; Flannel bedlinens from Coloroll; Iron and handforged bed designs of Deptich Designs; Coordinated cotton bed linens.