Pay cut for Spring Ram chief
- Spring Ram takes down `for sale' sign at Stag after poor 1997 results. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;03/06/98, Issue 5078, p2
Details the decision of Spring Ram to not sell its cabinet and upholstery business Stag Group despite its poor financial performance in 1997. Factors attributed to its poor financial performance; Changes implemented on Stag's manufacturing and operational initiatives.
- Spring Ram. // Accountancy;May91, Vol. 107 Issue 1173, p35
Reports on an independent valuation of Spring Ram Corp.'s brand names in the bathroom fittings and home improvement market in Great Britain.
- U.S. Industries buys Spring Ram. // Contractor Magazine;Aug99, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p54
Announces terms of a recommended cash offer to purchase the Springs Ram Corp. by US Industries (USI). Significance of Spring Ram's addition to USI; Products of Spring Ram.
- Spring Ram restructured. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan2000, p5
Announces the restructuring of the Spring Ram bathroom and sink companies of Jacuzzi. Head of the Bathroom Products Group; Head of the Sink Products Group; Information on the brands of the company.
- USA group bids for Spring Ram. // Cabinet Maker;07/02/99, Issue 5144, p5
Reports the bid of the US Industries, an American bathroom group, for the acquisition of Spring Ram Co. in the United States.
- US Undustries bid for Spring Ram. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jul99, p6
Reports the acquisition offer made by US Industries company for the entire share capital of Spring Ram company. Value of the offer; Terms of the deal.
- Profits fall short of forecasters' estimate. // Accountancy;May93, Vol. 111 Issue 1197, p97
Reports that British home furnishings company Spring Ram Corp. has reported lower than expected earnings in the year ended January 3, 1993. Total amount in revenues generated by the company during the given time period; Factors attributing to the poor financial performance of the company;...
- Spring Ram sells Rest Assured to Silentnight Holdings for ...3m. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p2
Reports on Spring Ram's sale of bed company Rest Assured to Silentnight Holdings. Spring's reasons for selling the company; Spring's plans on its house furnishings market in Great Britain; Spring's plans for its cabinet portfolio.
- It's Eddie's year. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/98, Issue 5119, p22
Relates major developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain in 1998. Includes Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Rest Assured in January; Spring Ram's abandonment of plans to sell Stag Group in March; Healthy sales for Long Point in May.