Europe Visit Highlights Foreign Councils' Unique Challenges
- Exposition Speakers Salute McNeill. Atkinson, Peter // Sea Power;May2005, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p47
Looks at developments concerning the members of the Navy League as of May 2005. Navy League National President Sheila M. McNeill's handling of the reins as national president to John Panneton; Presentation of three safety awards at the Secretary of the Navy Lunch on March 22, 2005; Fred P....
- Note to Congress: Be Careful What You Ask For. McNeill, Sheila M. // Sea Power;Mar2004, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p3
Presents a message from Sheila M. McNeill, national president of the Navy League of the United States, that comments on the intention of some members of the U.S. Congress to increase the size of the U.S. military. Creation of more problems like raising costs, diverting funding from readiness...
- 'The QDR and East Asia' // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jun2002, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p32
Comments on the article titled 'The QDR and East Asia,' which was published in the March 2002 issue of the 'Proceedings.'
- U.S.-RUSSIAN NAVAL SECURITY UPGRADES. Maerli, Morten Bremer // Naval War College Review;Autumn2003, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p18
Presents a historical background on U.S.-Russian naval security research and development. Issues regarding access to military installations; International cooperation in materials management, naval fuel storage and handling; Installation of accounting systems.
- FROM THE EDITORS. // Naval War College Review;Autumn2003, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p187
Presents added information about the 'Naval War College Review.' Release of the article entitled 'The Limits of Transformation: Officer Attitudes toward the Revolution in Military Affairs' in electronic format; Opening of the Naval War College Foundation Bookstore; Correction for a print version...
- DOSSIER. // Naval Forces;Dec2002, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p109
Reports on developments and product introductions in the naval defense industry as of June 2002. Partnership between CAE and Thales CVF; Remotely controlled ammunition; Conversion of Ohio class submarines to the SSGN configuration.
- Us Navy Will Start Developing A Carrier-based Unmanned Air System. // AirGuide Online.com;3/29/2010, p1
The article reports on the development of the carrier-based, unmanned air system by the U.S. navy to be able to participate in the irregular and hybrid warfare in the U.S.
- Annual Report to the Membership. Stillman, Patrick M.; Wilkerson, Thomas L. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Mar2005, Vol. 131 Issue 3, p8
The article presents the annual reports to the membership of the Naval Institute in the U.S. It has been a year since the executive board had asked Tom Wilkerson to assume the duties of chief executive officer. Since 2000. the institute expended cash at the rate of almost $1 million per year....
- NLUS Moves Forward Into Second Century of Service. Hessman, James D. // Sea Power;Jan2004, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p190
Provides information about the Navy League organization in the U.S. Organizational structure; Brief history of the organization; Services offered; Duties and responsibilities of Navy League National President Sheila M. McNeill.