SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p62
Presents a list of planned new equity offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. "Citizens"; "Digital Impact"; "Eagle Broadband."
- Underwriter Certification and the Effect of Shelf Registration on Due Diligence. Sherman, Ann E. // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Spring99, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p5
Shelf registration gives underwriters greater flexibility in timing market issues and involves little or no increase in direct costs, since registration fees are exactly the same and underwriter fees seem comparable. Nevertheless, shelf equity issues are rare. I argue that erosion in the due...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;2/14/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p5
The article reports on the filing of a universal shelf registration statement by Third Wave Technologies Inc. with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in February 2008. It is discussed that this will enable the company, a diagnostic kits maker, to sell up to $100 million of securities....
- Prepping For The Recovery. Bressman, Stuart // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/3/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 14, p6
In this article the author discusses the significance of shelf registration statement in the businesses in the U.S. He states that shelf registration statement is important because it simplifies and accelerates the ability to sell registered securities. He added that having a shelf registration...
- SafeNet Plans To Build M&A War Chest. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/23/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p6
Deals with the decision of SafeNet Inc. to file a shelf registration in an effort to explore acquisitions in June 2003. Plans of the company for the proceeds of its move; Trading status of the company's stocks; Financial performance of the company during the first quarter of the year.
- Untitled. // Diagnostics & Imaging Week;10/25/2007, Vol. 10 Issue 43, p8
The article reports that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission declared effective the shelf registration statement filed with the Commission on August 29, 2007 by Aspect Medical Systems, a developer of brain monitoring technology. The statement was filed in connection with the registration...
- Securities in Registration:. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/28/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 17, p54
The article presents a list of planned offerings that have been registered with the SEC in the past one month as of April 28, 2003, but have not yet come to market. Outstanding shelf registrations are not listed, but new shelf registrations are listed weekly in this section of the magazine.
- Raising Capital for Life Science Companies Amidst the Economic Turmoil. Charles, Faith; Glaser, Jeremy // San Diego Business Journal;8/31/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 35, pA17
The article discusses several ways of alternative financing for biotechnology companies amidst the recession in the U.S. Equity lines are the committed credit facilities from an investor available on the basis of requirement. It also offers information on the registered direct offerings (RDO)...
- Immunicon puts $75M on shelf; Vermillion in $20.5M stock sale. // Medical Device Daily;8/27/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 163, p3
This section offers news briefs concerning finances of companies in the medical device industry. A universal shelf registration statement was filed by Immunicon with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission to ask for permission to sell up to $75 million of its common and preferred stocks, debt...