INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY
- Schwab soars, UnitedHealth sinks. Garcia, Erica // Money;May2000, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p47
Presents an index of 30 blue-chip growth stocks that are at the forefront of the economy as of March 17, 2000. The jump that shares of Oracle made; The recovery made by Tyco and Schwab; Some of the stocks that lost such as Gillette and UnitedHealth Group.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p60
Presents charts depicting Global Telecommunications Underwriting Volume, Deals and Investments in Telecommunications as of August, 2004.
- LONG-TERM BUY LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/14/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p7
Presents a chart depicting a list of investment grade stocks with solid finances of several business enterprises in the U.S.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p38
Presents information on investment banking related to future inflation gauge in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.
- MONITORED LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;8/9/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 32, p9
Several charts are presented that depicts the investment rating and key data of 150 monitored stocks of several sectors which include health care industry, telecommunication services, and technology.
- STATE OF PLAY. // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2008, Issue 107, p91
Several charts are presented which list the ten top-performing companies.
- Sharewatch. // Electronics Weekly;3/19/2003, Issue 2091, p10
Presents charts and graphical representations of company shares as of May 2003. Decline of the 'ElectronicsWeekly' index; Decrease reported in the profit of Spirent; Movers and losers.
- Payments Stock Watch. // ISO & Agent Weekly;4/10/2014, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p3
A table is presented that shows the stock payments of various companies for the week leading to April 10, 2014.
- MARKET WATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;9/19/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p6
Presents charts depicting Orange County-based companies with high market capital as of September 2005.