INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL
- Schwab soars, UnitedHealth sinks. Garcia, Erica // Money;May2000, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p47
Presents an index of 30 blue-chip growth stocks that are at the forefront of the economy as of March 17, 2000. The jump that shares of Oracle made; The recovery made by Tyco and Schwab; Some of the stocks that lost such as Gillette and UnitedHealth Group.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p58
Presents charts depicting Global Technology Underwriting Volume, Deals and Investments in Technology as of August, 2004.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p60
Presents charts depicting Global Telecommunications Underwriting Volume, Deals and Investments in Telecommunications as of August, 2004.
- LONG-TERM BUY LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/14/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p7
Presents a chart depicting a list of investment grade stocks with solid finances of several business enterprises in the U.S.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p38
Presents information on investment banking related to future inflation gauge in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.
- STATE OF PLAY. // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2008, Issue 107, p91
Several charts are presented which list the ten top-performing companies.
- Your guide to the managed funds data. // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2011, Issue 140, p91
Several tables are presented which offer managed funds data, including the Top 5 Retail Australian Share Funds by Size, the Top 5 Retail International Share Funds by Size and the Top 5 Stockholdings.
- Sharewatch. // Electronics Weekly;3/19/2003, Issue 2091, p10
Presents charts and graphical representations of company shares as of May 2003. Decline of the 'ElectronicsWeekly' index; Decrease reported in the profit of Spirent; Movers and losers.
- Payments Stock Watch. // ISO & Agent Weekly;4/10/2014, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p3
A table is presented that shows the stock payments of various companies for the week leading to April 10, 2014.