INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE
- Affluent move back into stocks, while Millionaires remain cautious. // Spectrem Affluent Index Series;May2008, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p2
Several graphs are presented that show the performance of several investment preferences including stocks, bonds, cash and real estate.
- Investment Preferences: More Confident Millionaires Drive Investment Increases. // Spectrem High Net Worth Advisor Insights;Mar2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p6
Several charts are presented depicting the preferences of millionaires and non-millionaires towards their investments in terms of stocks, bonds and real estate in the U.S.
- Schwab soars, UnitedHealth sinks. Garcia, Erica // Money;May2000, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p47
Presents an index of 30 blue-chip growth stocks that are at the forefront of the economy as of March 17, 2000. The jump that shares of Oracle made; The recovery made by Tyco and Schwab; Some of the stocks that lost such as Gillette and UnitedHealth Group.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p58
Presents charts depicting Global Technology Underwriting Volume, Deals and Investments in Technology as of August, 2004.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p60
Presents charts depicting Global Telecommunications Underwriting Volume, Deals and Investments in Telecommunications as of August, 2004.
- LONG-TERM BUY LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/14/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p7
Presents a chart depicting a list of investment grade stocks with solid finances of several business enterprises in the U.S.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p38
Presents information on investment banking related to future inflation gauge in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.
- STATE OF PLAY. // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2008, Issue 107, p91
Several charts are presented which list the ten top-performing companies.
- DATA POINTS. // National Real Estate Investor;Dec2008, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p2
Several charts are presented that depict the trends in real estate investment in the U.S. including the bill for nonresidential construction projects, the stock prices of the commercial real estate brokerages and the level of consumer sentiment.