INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT
- STOCK SOCK: $109 BILLION IN MEDIA VALUE DESTROYED SINCE MAY. BOND, PAUL // Hollywood Reporter;2016, Vol. 422 Issue 3, p18
A table is presented that shows the stock performance of several media and entertainment companies from May 2015 to January 2016 including Walt Disney, Comcast and Time Warner.
- MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/31/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p48
Presents charts depicting global media/entertainment equity deals as of May 27, 2004.
- Showbiz Stocks. // Daily Variety;9/29/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 62, p4
Presents a chart depicting the stocks of mass media companies on September 28, 2005 in the U.S.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 27, p64
Presents charts depicting the trends of investment banking in the media and entertainment industry in the U.S. and abroad as of July 2005.
- Schwab soars, UnitedHealth sinks. Garcia, Erica // Money;May2000, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p47
Presents an index of 30 blue-chip growth stocks that are at the forefront of the economy as of March 17, 2000. The jump that shares of Oracle made; The recovery made by Tyco and Schwab; Some of the stocks that lost such as Gillette and UnitedHealth Group.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p58
Presents charts depicting Global Technology Underwriting Volume, Deals and Investments in Technology as of August, 2004.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p60
Presents charts depicting Global Telecommunications Underwriting Volume, Deals and Investments in Telecommunications as of August, 2004.
- LONG-TERM BUY LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/14/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p7
Presents a chart depicting a list of investment grade stocks with solid finances of several business enterprises in the U.S.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p38
Presents information on investment banking related to future inflation gauge in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.