INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS
- ASSET ALLOCATION. // Investment Advisor;Jun2014, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p20
Several charts are presented depicting the condition and forecast of the condition of the financial market and economy in the U.S., the results of a poll for a balanced growth investment and the condition of several investment firms based on their stocks, cash and bonds.
- EVERYBODY'S SHARE IS GETTING CUT, ALTHOUGH SOME MORE THAN OTHERS. // Treasury & Risk Management;Dec/Jan2005, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p9
Presents a chart depicting stock options granted to chief executive officers and employees in the U.S. between 2001-2003.
- Schwab soars, UnitedHealth sinks. Garcia, Erica // Money;May2000, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p47
Presents an index of 30 blue-chip growth stocks that are at the forefront of the economy as of March 17, 2000. The jump that shares of Oracle made; The recovery made by Tyco and Schwab; Some of the stocks that lost such as Gillette and UnitedHealth Group.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p19
Presents charts and tables depicting the performance of the most recent initial public offerings as of August 10, 2005, in the U.S.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/1/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 30, p17
Presents tables and charts depicting the performance of initial public offerings and stock offerings as of July 2005.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/25/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 36, p35
Several charts are presented that depicts the aftermarket performance of financial service providers in the U.S. for 2006 including the best issuers of initial public offerings, the worst issuers of public offerings and the performance of recent stock offerings.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p58
Presents charts depicting Global Technology Underwriting Volume, Deals and Investments in Technology as of August, 2004.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p60
Presents charts depicting Global Telecommunications Underwriting Volume, Deals and Investments in Telecommunications as of August, 2004.
- LONG-TERM BUY LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/14/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p7
Presents a chart depicting a list of investment grade stocks with solid finances of several business enterprises in the U.S.