The Private Route
- The Private Route. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p30
Focuses on the trend for German companies in coming into the U.S. private placement market. Factors that led some German corporations to explore the U.S. capital market; Impact of the trend on the U.S. financial market; Concerns of German companies in its private placements. INSET: German banks...
- Scotia Capital Circles Sallie Mae, Launches Canadian. Bizouati, Yael // Private Placement Letter;8/8/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p3
Reports on the private placement transactions executed for several companies by Scotia Capital Markets in Canada. Value of the transaction secured for the Student Loan Marketing Association; Deal incurred for time issuer Canadian Hydro Developers; Credit rating assigned to the Canadian Hydro deal.
- Scotia Capital Circles Canadian Deal. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;5/30/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p7
Reports that Alberta Ethane Gathering System (AEGS) has completed a multimillion dollar private placement with Scotia Capital Markets in Canada. Term of maturity for the senior notes involved in the deal; Statement of Michael Costakos, director of Scotia Capital regarding the transaction;...
- PPL DEAL LOG. // Private Placement Letter;10/10/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p4
Presents a chart depicting the circled private placement deals in the U.S. as of September 5, 2005. Maturity of the securities deals circled by Wolseley PLC; Rating of the financial transaction sought by Anglo Irish Bank; Lead agent in the deal of Allied Capital Corp.
- Neptune Plans $550M Launch in Private Market. H. B. O. // Private Placement Letter;6/6/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the plan of Neptune Regional Transmission System to launch a multimillion project finance transaction in the private placement market in the U.S. Goal of the deal to secure financing to facilitate the construction of an undersea transmission line from Sayreville, New Jersey to Nassau...
- Can Smaller Shops Deliver? Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;6/18/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 24, pN.PAG
Amid a moderate amount of private deal flow, market participants have recently noticed the absence of some of the most prominent and larger players and the influx of smaller investment banks that tend to bring forth issues in the $30 million to $50 million range. Also gone are the "mega deals"...
- PPL DEAL LOG. // Private Placement Letter;6/6/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p4
Presents a chart depicting the recently circled private placements of companies as of May 5, 2005. Type of private placement deal entered by Danish Crown AmbA; Lead agent involved in the transaction of United Farmers of Alberta; Credit rating of the deal of the Transurban Group.
- Pricing Update: Eaton Corp. MacInnes, Alexander // Private Placement Letter;6/25/2012, p3
The article reports that a 600 million dollars private placement has been priced by Eaton Corp. It is stated that over the nine-year interpolated Treasury curve for a 3.47% coupon, the nine-year bullet was priced at 200bps. It is mentioned that Morgan Stanley & Co. and Citigroup Global Markets...
- Largest Agrochem Company Circles Oversubscribed Placement. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;10/10/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p1
Reports that Basel, Switzerland-based agro-chemical company Syngenta AG has circled a private placement deal via agent RBS Greenwich Capital. Amount involved in the transaction; Intention to create a pension fund out of the deal; Rating assigned to the transaction by Standard & Poor's Corp.