INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p22
Presents charts and graph depicting various stocks and finances of corporations in the U.S. financial market as of August 9, 2004.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p17
Presents charts and graph depicting the 2004 initial public offering performance and recent stock offerings in the U.S. market.
- MARKET INDEXES. // Pensions & Investments;3/31/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p26
The article presents bar graphs of the total U.S. equity returns for the period ending February 28, 2003.
- Pushing Up Again. Baar, Aaron // Adweek;10/2/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 36, p6
Several charts on public stock, Omnicom stock and Wpp Stock are presented.
- CHAPTER 2: PINIGÅ² FINANSINIÅ² INSTITUCIJÅ² BALANSO IR PINIGÅ² STATISTIKA: 2.6. KitÅ³ PFI turimi vertybiniai popieriai, iÅ¡leisti rezidentÅ³, iÅ¡skyrus PFI. // Monthly Bulletin (Bank of Lithuania);2014, Issue 7, p38
Several charts are presented depicting holdings of securities and shares of various entities from 2007-2014 including non-financial corporations, households and local government.
- ASSET ALLOCATION. // Investment Advisor;Feb2016, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p16
The article presents several charts that depict topics related to the securities industry, as of February 2016, including economic forecast like level of stock market, recommended allocations for portfolio and stock of firms like market research firm Dudack Research Group.
- AT&T slides, UnitedHealth surges. Garcia, Erica // Money;Jul2000, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p46
Presents the Money 30, an index of blue-chip growth stocks, as of May 19, 2000. The fall that the index took from April 27 to May 19; The fall that shares of AT&T experienced; The gains made by UnitedHealth Group.
- Stocks slip after nearing record. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/25/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 53, p24
The article presents several charts which depict the declines in stock values in the U.S. from February 14 to 20, 2013 including the top point gainers and losers, earnings and dividends of two companies and the year-to-date changes in stock market indexes.
- Microsoft tumbles, Mattel pops. Garcia, Erica // Money;Jun2000, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p56
Presents the Money 30, an index of blue-chip growth stocks, as of April 27, 2000. The fall that the index took from March 17 to April 27; The declines made by most technology stocks; The gains made by UnitedHealth.