INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A
- V. Good-producing Industries. // Canadian Economic Observer;Aug2004 Statistical Summary, Vol. 17, p35
Presents charts and graphs depicting industrial statistics and economic indicators in Canada as of August 2004.
- VI. Services. // Canadian Economic Observer;Aug2004 Statistical Summary, Vol. 17, p43
Presents charts and graphs depicting economic indicators and industrial statistics related to services in Canada as of August 2004.
- Table 9.4 - Miscellaneous manufaturing statistics, Chemicals industries. // Canadian Economic Observer;Mar2011, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p54
Several charts are presented that list manufacturing statistics of chemical industries in Canada during 2009-2011.
- Research. // Marketing News;7/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p16
This section presents charts and graphs with data for the year 1999 and 2000 pertaining to the international market for marketing research. Statistics related to the world value or marketing research data, with North America and Europe leading both years have been provided. A list of 10 largest...
- B-to-B. // Marketing News;7/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p18
This section presents charts with data on business-to-business market spending in the regions of the U.S., Canada, Asia Pacific, and South America and for various years including 1999-2006. Statistics related to the spending on marketing information has been given.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p22
Presents charts and graph depicting various stocks and finances of corporations in the U.S. financial market as of August 9, 2004.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p24
Presents charts and graph depicting stocks, finances and deals of various financial services companies in the U.S. as of August 8, 2004.
- Reading statistical tables. Smith, Marion // School Libraries in Canada;2002, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p38
Presents a guide to interpreting statistical tables. Basic elements of statistical tables; Table structures; Interpretation of symbols; Table indentation.
- A SIMPLE WAY OF MAKING CHARTS FOR REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS. Zeisel, Hans // Journal of Marketing;Jan1943, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p264
The article offers step-by-step instructions for drafting a statistical chart or graph when a professional drafter is not available.