INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/27/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 21, p43
Presents several charts and graph depicting global private equity performance as of May 2002. Average equity fundraising; Ranking on equity value; Total fundraising amount.
- Latest PE Fundraising Efforts. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/18/2015, p1
See which private equity firms are raising capital, including KKR, Blackstone and TPG
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 34, p14
Presents charts and graphs of private equity financing, as of September 2, 2003. Distribution by region; Venture capital funds; Buyout/mezzanine funds; Top investment banks advising leveraged buyouts in the United States and worldwide.
- China ODI soars. // Asian Investor;Oct2012, p10
Several statistical graphs along with a pie-diagram are presented which explains why overseas direct investments (ODI) in China have been a growing area of business for global private-equity funds.
- PE Firms Fundraising: Blackstone, KarpReilly and Others. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/9/2016, p2
A chart is presented depicting the fundraising of private equity firms including Virgo Societas Partnership LP, KarpReilly Capital Partners LP, and Blackstone Total Alternatives Solution LP.
- Latest PE Fundraising Efforts. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/30/2015, p1
See which private equity firms are raising capital, including Thoma Bravo, Summit and Arcadius
- PE Firms Fundraising: CD&R, Clearwater and Others. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/30/2016, p1
Peak Rock Capital is also raising a fund
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p16
Presents private equity-related charts and graph, as of September 30, 2003. Breakdown by U.S. region; Amount raised by venture capital funds, buyout funds and mezzanine funds; Top investment banks advising on U.S. and global leveraged buyouts.
- UK equity income data. // Money Marketing;10/15/2009, p56
Several charts are presented which depict data about the equity income in Great Britain from 2007 to 2009 including the equity income sector average returns, the top five performing funds and the 10 highest-yielding equities.