- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p62
Presents a list of planned new equity offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. "Citizens"; "Digital Impact"; "Eagle Broadband."
- SafeNet Plans To Build M&A War Chest. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/23/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p6
Deals with the decision of SafeNet Inc. to file a shelf registration in an effort to explore acquisitions in June 2003. Plans of the company for the proceeds of its move; Trading status of the company's stocks; Financial performance of the company during the first quarter of the year.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p63
Presents a list of planned new offerings that have been registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. "AmeriQuest Mortgage Securities"; "Nordic American Tanker"; "Alexandria Real Estate EQS."
- STOCKS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/9/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p11A
Several tables and graphs that list rates of stocks in Long Island, New York.
- MARKET place. // San Diego Business Journal;4/20/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p41
Several charts are presented depicting public stocks in San Diego, California including the index watch, the market trends and the top gainers and losers in the market.
- STOCKS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/19/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p26
Several charts are presented that lists the 10 best stocks, the 10 weakest stocks, and the 10 most active stocks of companies in Cleveland, Ohio.
- STOCKS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/16/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 59, p11A
Several charts are presented that list the rates of stocks of several companies in Long Island, New York including Cablevision, Delta Financial and Systemax.
- STREET TALK. // Crain's Detroit Business;2/25/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p4
Charts are presented which depict stocks trading of companies in Detroit, Michigan including Valassis Communications Inc., Kaydon Corp. and Meadowbrook Insurance Group Inc.
- Insurance Stock Results for July 1999. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;08/23/99, Vol. 103 Issue 34, p27
Presents a chart of the insurance stock results for July 1999 in the United States. General market; Multi-line companies; Life and health companies; Property and casualty companies; Brokers.