An Energy Boost For RBC Capital
- RBC Capital's Apollo Integration Aimed at Housing Bond Boost. Johnson, Anastasjia // Bond Buyer;3/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32343, p25
The article reports on the expectation of RBC Capital Markets Inc. to boost its housing bond business after integrating Apollo Housing Capital LLC into its debt markets business in the U.S. According to the managing director of RBC, Bob Spangler, the consolidation of Apollo would strengthen the...
- RBC Commits $270M to Renaissance Buyout. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;8/22/2011, p6
The article announces the commitment of RBC Capital Markets to provide as much as 270 million U.S. dollars in debt financing for Permira Funds' 440 million U.S. dollars buyout of Renaissance Learning.
- Boston Scientific sales weak. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/ 5/2014, pA02
The medical device giant's Q4 EPS rose 17% to 21 cents, beating analysts' consensus by 8 cents. Sales rose 1% to $1.84 bil, slightly ahead of views. An analyst from RBC Capital Markets said most of
- Analyst: Old Dominion Freight Should Stay In Fast Lane. VANCE CARIAGA // Investors Business Daily;10/31/2014, p00
RBC Capital Markets raised its price target and EPS estimates on
- Mergers Of HY And Loan Groups To Continue. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;5/19/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p1
The article reports on several mergers and consolidations of financial institutions in the U.S. UBS AG has merged its high-grade, high yield and loan trading operations. Credit Suisse Group AG has combined its leveraged finance and investment-grade business into a new group called the global...
- Deutsche Bank Hires To Build Two Desks. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/30/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 41, p32
The article reports developments in financial services industry. David Silbert has been appointed by German bank Deutsche Bank to the post of global head of commodities. John Straus from J.P. Morgan was selected by UBS to run its U.S. private wealth management group in New York. RBC Capital...
- RBC Streamlines Trading, Takes Aim At U.S. C. J. C. // Bank Loan Report;2/18/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the decision of the U.S.-based RBC Capital Markets to consolidate its high grade and high yield bonds. The move was in response to the changes in the financial market, particularly in the trading of high yield and the loan business. David Picher will be heading effort,...
- Realizing The American Dream. Hamerman, Joshua // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p18
The article focuses on how RBC Capital Market Corp. won the Mid-Market Bank of the Year in the U.S. According to Peter de Vos, head of investment banking at RBC, the company has become popular in the middle market because of its investments in the banking business. One of the elements in the...
- Baird Adds Eight From RBC to Houston Public Finance Team. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;1/30/2015, p39
The article reports on the transfer of eight bankers from RBC Capital Markets (RCM) to the public finance division in Houston of Milwaukee-based financial services (FS) company Baird. Topics discussed include the 25 years of service of Jan Bartholomew as managing director at RCM before his...