CSFB Offers Hedgies Risk Tools
- CSFB Tops HY Boom Year. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the performance of the U.S. high yield investments market as of December 2003. Volume of issuance; Precautions taken by investors for the downside of the credit cycle; Diversity of issuer base; Business performance of market leader Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.
- CSFB's Holistic Approach To Leveraged Finance. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;7/19/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p3
Details Credit Suisse First Boston's approach to leveraged finance.
- New MH curve predicts better times. M.G. // Asset Securitization Report;8/12/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 32, p8
Reports on a manufactured housing default rate curve introduced by the financial firm Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. (CSFB) as of August 12, 2002. Use of the curve, introduced by CSFB; Description of pre-pay risk assessment of manufactured housing; Implications of the seasoning effect on the...
- Mirant Facility Ready to Close. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;7/16/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p2
Reports on Mirant Corp.'s credit facility arranged by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. Terms of the deal; Overview of Mirant's business.
- Northeast of Maine Issues Trust-Preferreds. // American Banker;12/30/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 248, p18
States that Northeast Bancorp issued $6 million of trust-preferred securities through Credit Suisse First Boston Corp., according to a regulatory filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. How the Auburn, Maine company will use the proceeds.
- Cheaper Meals, Fewer 'Lucites' at CSFB. // American Banker;4/5/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 66, p20
Reports on efforts by Credit Suisse First Boston to target deal trophies and dinners in the firm's latest effort to curb costs amid a dearth of mergers and stock sales. The banning of elaborate and expensive celebrations with clients; How much Credit Suisse Group AG plans to reduce it...
- CSFB Takes on Ackerley Facility. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;8/6/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p2
Reports on Ackerley Group Inc.'s $120 million refinancing facility arranged by Credit Suisse First Boston.
- Credit Suisse First Boston-DLJ: Starting to Fit Together. Stoneman, Bill // American Banker;8/7/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 151, p5A
Reports on the success of the acquisition of Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Inc. by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. Statement that the stresses of an investigation into Wall Street practices associated with initial public stock offerings have reflected poorly on the deal; Departure of Kenneth D....
- MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT OF TRADE CREDIT RISK. Panagiotidis, Elias // Credit Management;Oct2014, p26
In this article, the author discusses methods accurately measure credit risk. Topics discussed include the probability of insolvency, the loss distribution function and the probability of default correlations. Other topics include the loss given default (LGD) parameters and the credit value at...