DLJ Gang Reconnects In Trump Restructuring
- Trump casinos file for bankruptcy protection. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/29/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p37
Reports on the bankruptcy protection filed by Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts Inc. in New Jersey.
- Trump lays out reorganization plan. Adams, Brent // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/16/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p43
Reports on Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts Inc.'s announcement of its intention to file a Cahpter 11 bankruptcy petition in the U.S.
- Investors back LBO fund's Trump gamble. Jacobius, Arleen // Pensions & Investments;8/23/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p3
Institutional investors in the buyout fund that is bailing out Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts Inc. expect the investment to pay off. Executives of Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts, New York, intend to file under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code in late September, said Scott C. Butera,...
- Trump Bankruptcy Rumors Swirl. J.B. // High Yield Report;5/10/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p1
Reports on the alleged prepackaged bankruptcy for Donald Trump's Atlantic City, New Jersey-based gaming company Trump Hotels and Casino Inc. Claim that Trump wants bondholders to take a discount on their investments as he attempts to restructure the company's debt; Concern of bondholders over...
- Good week Bad week. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/25/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4351, p21
Presents an update on issues related to the hospitality industry as of November 25, 2004. Cost of the real property bought by chef Marcus Waering; Bankruptcy of Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts Inc.; Strike of the staff at Carlsberg UK Ltd.
- TRUMP AND SONESTA HIT THE BEACH. // Lodging Hospitality;7/1/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p10
Reports on a partnership formed by Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts Inc. and Sonesta Hotels & Resorts on a new beachfront Florida resort called the Trump International Sonesta Beach Hotel. Intent of both companies for creating a partnership; Popularity of Sonesta; Features of the resort.
- Trump will pursue casino license in Detroit. // Hotel & Motel Management;07/07/97, Vol. 212 Issue 12, p60
Reports that Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts will seek a license to develop and operate a casino hotel in Motor City. Announcement of Donald Trump on his joint venture with Mel Farr of Detroit Lions of the National Football League; Deadline of the filing of proposal.
- You're Bankrupt! Adkins, Greg; Wong, Marisa; Wren, Jennifer; Baker, KC; Biermann, Rachel; Dagostino, Mark; Fleeman, Michael; Hamashige, Hope; Helling, Steve; Laudadio, Marisa; Nussbaum, Gail; Paley, Rebecca; Stoynoff, Natasha; Stueven, Michele; Warrick, Pamela // People;
Describes the financial woes of Donald Trump, who is filing for bankruptcy protection for his Trump Hotels & Casino Resorts Inc. His announcement that he will file Chapter 11 bankruptcy on August 9, 2004 to help pay down $1.8 billion in debt; His net worth of $2.5 billion despite the...
- Will Trump fire himself as casino exec? Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;4/1/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 69, p4
Reports on the financial challenges faced by Trump Hotels & Casinos Resorts in the U.S. Decline of stock price; Intention of investment bank Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. to invest in the enterprise in exchange for a majority stake; Result of increasing competition for casinos.