Stadium Study Due Today for New Cowboys Complex
- Chargers Gain Ground on Stadium Project at National City Site. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;10/16/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p20
The article reports on the assessment of a San Diego Unified Port District Committee granting the plan of San Diego Chargers to construct a football stadium in National City without eradicating maritime-related jobs in California. The appraisal enabled the football team to consider whether to...
- 49ers Stadium Study. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;5/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32375, p37
The article reports that the San Francisco 49ers football team has appointed Lennar Corp. to conduct a feasibility study of replacing the team's stadium at Candlestick Point in San Francisco, California. According to Lisa Lang, vice president of the National Football League franchise, the study...
- National City, Port Officials Charge Into New Stadium Fray. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;9/11/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 37, p7
The article reports on the feasibility study being conducted by the San Diego Unified Port District that looks into the possibility of building a new stadium to attract the San Diego Chargers to National City, California. Mark Fabiani, the Chargers' special counsel and point person for the...
- Coliseum-sized ductwork provides air of victory at new Lions' den. // Engineered Systems;Sep2002, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p17
Reports the official launch of the construction of a downtown stadium in Detroit, Michigan. Renovation of a warehouse; Schedule for inaugural regular game hosting against long-time rival, Green Bay Packers; Emphasis on the state-of-the-art hvac system of the building design, plan and building...
- Stadium plan goes on view. // Planning (14672073);5/14/2010, Issue 1868, p3
The article reports that Aberdeen Football Club have disclosed its plan for a new 21,000-seat stadium worth 38 million pounds, in which it will be built at Loirston Loch in Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Minnesota Lawmakers Offer New Plan for Vikings. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/4/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33310, p4
The article reports on the plans of the lawmakers in Minnesota to build a new stadium for the Minnesota Vikings that will rely on public funding.
- Nothing to rave about. Dienhart, Tom; Dillon, Dennis // Sporting News;7/15/96, Vol. 220 Issue 29, p6
Reports on the proposed $200 million stadium for the Baltimore Ravens. Personality feature from other football stadiums; Charm of the old Camden Yards stadium.
- Untitled. Berkin, Chris // Estates Gazette;2/22/2014, Issue 1359, p03
The article reports that the mayor of London's office in England has approved Brentford Football Club for a new stadium at Lionel Road South to replace its Griffin Park facility.
- POLITICAL FOOTBALL. Thame, David // Estates Gazette;6/21/2008, Issue 824, p106
The article deals with the plan of Everton Football Club (FC) to relocate to a new stadium at retail-led regeneration scheme Destination Kirkby in Liverpool, England. Plans for a stadium at Liverpool's Kings Dock on the southern side of the city centre collapsed in 2003. The Destination Kirkby...