Moody's Upgrades MassPort Outlook to Stable From Negative
- Delta Airlines' Bonds for Logan Facility Downgraded. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;9/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31229, p5
Reports the rating given by Moody's Investors Service to the revenue bonds of the Massachusetts Port Authority. Rank of Standard & Poor's on Delta Airlines; Concentration on the safety and security of passengers; Impact of terrorist attacks on Massport-Delta bonds.
- Corporate Dependence. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p31
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned negative outlook to Jackson County, Mississippi taxable general obligation refunding bonds due to its dependence on taxpayers in the county.
- Dickson County, Tenn., Upgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2014, p26
The article reports on the announcement by credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service that it has upgraded to Aa3 from A1, the rating on the 52.2 million U.S. dollars bond of Dickson County, Tennessee, in previously issued parity debt.
- Boston GOs Raised To Aa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. assigned a Aa1 rating to 131.5 million dollars of general obligation bonds, 2005 Series A, issued by Boston, Massachusetts, and upgraded the general obligation bonds to Aa1 from Aa2 affecting approximately 968 million dollars of parity...
- Renville Co., Minn., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an A2 rating to 1.56 million dollars of Series 2005 general obligation refunding bonds issued by Renville County, Minnesota.
- Lincoln County, S.D., Upgraded to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has upgraded Lincoln County, S.D.'s general obligation and issuer ratings to Aa2 from Aa3. Ã¼
- Moody's Moving to Global Muni Scale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p1
The article announces the plan of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to move its municipal bond ratings to a global scale. It notes that the agency will save money for municipalities. Its managing director Gail Sussman points out that it has been discussing rating compatibility since 2001....
- Mortgage Debt Affirmed. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32247, p35
Reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to affirm the rating assigned on the bonds of New Orleans Home Mortgage Authority. Application of the action to senior and subordinate mortgage revenue refunding bonds; Amount of senior debt outstanding of the authority; Indication of the...
- $25 billion of bonds downgraded; possible further downgrade ahead. Marquez, Carlos // Caribbean Business;5/11/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p2
The article reports that $25 billion of outstanding government bonds were downgraded by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and there is a possibility of further downgrade ahead. In addition to the commonwealth's $7.2 billion of outstanding general obligation bonds, $3.5 billion of...