Moody's Upgrades MassPort Outlook to Stable From Negative
- Delta Airlines' Bonds for Logan Facility Downgraded. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;9/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31229, p5
Reports the rating given by Moody's Investors Service to the revenue bonds of the Massachusetts Port Authority. Rank of Standard & Poor's on Delta Airlines; Concentration on the safety and security of passengers; Impact of terrorist attacks on Massport-Delta bonds.
- Corporate Dependence. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p31
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned negative outlook to Jackson County, Mississippi taxable general obligation refunding bonds due to its dependence on taxpayers in the county.
- Dickson County, Tenn., Upgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2014, p26
The article reports on the announcement by credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service that it has upgraded to Aa3 from A1, the rating on the 52.2 million U.S. dollars bond of Dickson County, Tennessee, in previously issued parity debt.
- Boston GOs Raised To Aa1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. assigned a Aa1 rating to 131.5 million dollars of general obligation bonds, 2005 Series A, issued by Boston, Massachusetts, and upgraded the general obligation bonds to Aa1 from Aa2 affecting approximately 968 million dollars of parity...
- Renville Co., Minn., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an A2 rating to 1.56 million dollars of Series 2005 general obligation refunding bonds issued by Renville County, Minnesota.
- Lincoln County, S.D., Upgraded to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has upgraded Lincoln County, S.D.'s general obligation and issuer ratings to Aa2 from Aa3. Ã¼
- VIRGINIA: Fairfax Sewer Bonds Rise. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;12/13/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32773, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of Fairfax County Sewer Enterprises' bonds from Aa3 to Aa2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Fairfax County, Virginia. Moody's stated that the upgrade affects the $90.4 million of outstanding sewer revenue debt and reflects the system's large and affluent...
- VIRGINIA: Norfolk Affirmed Before Deal. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/19/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32490, p37
The article reports on the outstanding rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Fitch Rating Inc. on the general obligation capital improvement and refunding bonds in Norfolk, Virginia. Prior to the sale of the city's $114.3 million bonds, an affirmation for an A1 and AA ratings are...
- Road Bonds Rated. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;11/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32506, p37
The article reports that the $190 million worth of state highway improvement revenue bonds owned by the state government of Nevada have received a rating of A3 from Moody's Investors Service Inc. The bonds, which are scheduled to be sold from November 15, 2006, will be used to finance a host of...