Munis Unchanged; Goldman Sachs Prices $808M of NJ. EDA Bonds
- Munis Firm a Bit on Lower Payrolls Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32623, p2
The article reports on developments in the New York Municipal market. Analysts infer that the market was slightly firmer because the April non-farm payrolls came in lower than expected and the market continues to trade within the trading range set by the Treasuries. Moreover, the Treasury market...
- Muni Indexes Strengthened. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;8/15/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F331, p1
The article focuses on the periodical's Municipal Bond Index, which is based on 40 long-term bond prices, has reported four basis points decrease from last week at 4.48 percent for the week ending August 14, 2014. It also offers information on the fall in that U.S. Treasury's 10-year note and...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $8 Billion. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/18/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32776, p2
The article reports on the declaration of the U.S. Department of the Treasury that it will sell $20 billion of four-week discount bills on December 18, 2007 to pay down $8 billion and refund $28 billion of maturing bills.
- T-Bill Auction to Pay Down $1.018B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's weekly auction of 92-day and 182-day discount bills on August 22, 2005.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $6B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32396, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the U.S. Treasury Department that they will sell 16 billion dollars of four-week discount bills. It is estimated that the 28-day bills will raise 6 billion dollars in new cash and refund 10 billion dollars of maturing bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 3.260% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32918, p2
Reports on the move of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to auction four-week bills in the bond market.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.450%, 3.670%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32216, p2
Reports on the high tender rates for the discount bills of the U.S. Department of Treasury. Price for the 91-day discount bills; Median bid for the bills.
- Investors,Though Cautious, Push Munis Higher. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p2
Reports on the role of the issuance of 10-year Treasury note refunding auction in contributing to the stability of the municipal bond market in the U.S. Observation of an increased foreign participation in the auction; Detection of gains in liquid bonds with the issuance; Amount of bonds being...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $8.001 B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32216, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to sell four-week discount bills in the bond market.