- Jobless Claims Drop 25,000 to 329,000. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p2
Reports on the decline of the first-time applications for state unemployment benefits in Washington.
- Unemployment Insurance Data, by State, 1998: Alabama-Missouri. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p145
No abstract available.
- Employers Face Added Costs for Unemployment Insurance. Fine, Howard // Orange County Business Journal;3/24/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p9
Reports the depletion of the unemployment insurance trust fund in California. Impetus for an emergency solvency surcharge; Factors contributing to the depletion of the trust fund; Unemployment rate.
- Selected measures of unemployment and unemployment... // Economic Indicators;Sep96, p13
No abstract available.
- SELECTED MEASURES OF UNEMPLOYMENT AND UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE PROGRAMS. // Economic Indicators;Nov2005, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p13
Several charts are presented that provides information selected measures of unemployment and unemployment insurance programs in the U.S.
- Businesses face added tax hikes. // Inside Tucson Business;03/23/98, Vol. 7 Issue 52, p4
Editorial. Focuses on the plan to reduce unemployment compensation premiums that employers in Arizona must pay.
- Argentina's new unemployment program generates little interest. Campbell, G. Ricardo // Social Security Bulletin;Summer93, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p91
Cites figures in regard to Argentina's two-year-old unemployment insurance program, under which just over 35,000 persons, or 4.5 percent of the country's 790,000 unemployed workers collect benefits. Lack of information about the program; Efforts of the Ministry of Labor to improve publicity and...
- Trends in unemployment insurance benefits. McMurrer, Daniel P.; Chasanov, Amy B. // Monthly Labor Review;Sep95, Vol. 118 Issue 9, p30
Focuses on the trends in unemployment insurance benefits in the United States. Characteristics of unemployed and the civilian work force; Features of the Federal-State Extended Benefits program and the Emergency benefit programs; Coverage and eligibility in unemployment insurance.
- Layoff costs. Sawhney, Delia // Regional Review;Winter97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p3
Focuses on state unemployment insurance (UI) programs in the United States. Maximum tax rate imposed by states to modify their UI programs; Effect of increasing maximum tax rate.