Out to launch
- Upcoming Guangzhou show to be largest yet. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p17
Reports on the 10th edition of China International Furniture Fair. Location of the Chinese Export Commodities Fairground; Category on bedroom, living room and dining room displays; Expectation on the number of trade buyers.
- The grain in Spain. Pacey, Emily // Design Week;2/10/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p28
A preview of an exhibition of traditional Spanish furniture to be held in London, England on March 3-29, 2011 is presented.
- Portugal shows its craftsmanship, character. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p20
Highlights the annual trade fair Export Home of the furniture industry in Porto, Portugal. Display of craftsmanship; Capacity of producing furniture in significant volumes; Specialization in handcarving and handpainting.
- Ciacci's art of glass. // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p3
Reports the trade show debut of Ciacci in Long Point, Great Britain. Combination of glass, metal and wood on the launched product range; Highlights of the exhibit; Retail price of the Art Deco Metro sofa.
- Valencia says yes to pan-Euro style. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p4
Features the Valencia International Furniture Fair in Spain. Increase of contemporary design products on the market; Key features of several furniture styles; Material combinations on office furniture.
- Modern mix for the young set. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p6
Features several furnishings showcased on the At Home show by design director Tom White in Great Britain. Efforts of White to create a balance on contemporary and traditional designs; Utilization of colors to exemplify modern appearance; Combination of various contemporary fabric colors.
- Scandinavian highlights. // Cabinet Maker;03/09/2001, Issue 5228, p18
Focuses on the furniture design exhibition at the Stockholm Furniture Fair in Sweden. Layout of the fair; Features of the exhibition; Trends of furniture materials and design; Designers presenting products at the fair.
- Eau de Cologne: ascent into modernism. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;3/1/2002, Issue 5276, p12
Highlights the International Furniture Fair in Cologne, Germany. Venue of the trade fair; Themes of the show; Participants to the show.
- Home front. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p17
Presents a preview of furniture exhibited at The Furniture Show 2003 in Birmingham, England. Information on the Sutcliffe Teak and Trafalgar collections; Upholstered chair developed by Wood Brothers Co.; Bedroom collections from McDonagh's Obin.