- A 'golden trading period' on the way. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p4
Forecasts the increase in the profits of furniture retailers in Great Britain for the year 2002.
- On and on-the never ending 'sales' story. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p7
Focuses on the sales trends in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Factors affecting the business; Effect of sales performance on the manufacturers; Discounts offered by retailers.
- Retail intelligence. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p12
Presents charts depicting the sales performance of the furniture industry in Great Britain. Disappointment of retailers on the declining sales of living cabinet; Outlook for bedroom cabinet; Producers of upholstery.
- May sales slide below 2002's figures. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2003, Issue 5342, p6
Presents the graph depicting the sales performance of furniture and flooring retailers in Great Britain as of June 2003.
- Consumers prepare to splash out on sofas and beds but pass on cabinets. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p6
Reports on the results of the CM/Dorlux Beds Consumer Watch survey conducted in Great Britain and released in 1998. Plans of consumers to purchase furniture for 1998 up to 1999; Type of furniture to be bought; Percentage of expenditure for furniture; Consumer groups most likely to spend more...
- RETAIL INTELLIGENCE. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p24
Focuses on the sales performance of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Percentage of retailers with decline in bed furniture sales; Maintenance of bedroom cabinet sales by some retailers; Increase in the upholstery sales of some retailers.
- M&5 homewares up. // Cabinet Maker;1/12/2007, Issue 5520, p4
The article reports on the sales performance of Marks & Spencer homewares in United Kingdom. The company's sales has been increased to 9.2 percent within three months, from October to December 30. In July to September 30, there was a 17.7 rise in homewares sale and 23.3 percent in the first...
- Levitz same-store sales up 2.8%, net loss cut. // Furniture/Today;07/24/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p54
Informs on the financial results for United States furniture store chain Levitz Furniture for the year ended March 31, 2000.
- Labor Day raises hopes. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the Labor Day sales of the furniture retailers in the U.S. Impact of the Hurricane Frances on the sales of retailers in Florida; Sales performance of Kittle's and R.C. Willey; Promotion offered by Kittle's.