- Heal's of joy. // Crafts (0306610X);Nov/Dec2009, Issue 221, p6
The article describes the new projects of Heal for its bicentenary celebration in 2010. It has launched ReDiscovers, a limited-edition collection of furniture and accessories by contemporary designers. Meanwhile, design brand through centuries is the subject of the book "Heal's 200 Years of...
- Modern upswing boosts sales and profits at Heal's. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p3
Reports on the financial performance of Great Britain-based furniture retailer Heal's in the year ended September 2000. Profits; Sales; Impact of rising popularity of contemporary design products.
- At last Heal's is poised for two new stores after furniture increases 17%. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p7
Details the plan of furniture retailer Heal's to open two additional stores in Great Britain. Increase in the firm's operating profits; Difficulties experienced in finding an ideal location.
- Heal's to shutter Guildford store. // Cabinet Maker;5/15/2015, Issue 5933, p4
The article reports that luxury furniture retail chain Heal's will shutter the firm's longstanding branch located in Guildford in Surrey, England, as part of the process of streamlining its store portfolio.
- Retailer opens new concept showroom. // Cabinet Maker;7/10/2015, Issue 5940, p12
The article offers information on digital concept showroom of Heal, a British furniture and furnishing store, sets in Queens Building in London also insights of Heal's chairman Will Hobhouse regarding the concept.
- Heal's calls time on Manchester store. // Cabinet Maker;3/12/2010, Issue 5678, p7
The article reports on the closure of the Manchester, England store of Heal & Son Ltd. due to the store's underperformance.
- Untitled. // Design Week;8/19/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p6
Features the Lobo lounger designed by Rock Galpin for British homeware retailer Heal's. Upholstery options for the Lobo; Design briefs given by the retailer to designers Galpin and Peter Ayres, who created the Lotus pendant light for the company.
- Lippa Pearce modernises Heals retail brand identity. Lorenz, Trish // Design Week;8/25/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p6
Features British furniture retailer Heals' new identity scheduled for launching in September 2005, created by Lippa Pearce. Preparations for the identity's release along with the firm's new subbrand called Heel's House; Aim of broadening the firm's appeal and compete with rivals including...
- HEAL'S. // Creative Review;Sep2005, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p15
Focuses on the logo for furniture store Heal's, which was designed by Lippa Pearce. Reason for using the typeface Helvetica Extra Bold; Lippa Pearce director Domenic Lippa's comments about the old logo designed by Lewis Moberly; Logo as a representation of the store's hopes and desires for the...