July sales bonanza
- Sales falls continuing. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p4
Reports on the decline in the sales of furniture and floor coverings retailers in Great Britain. Percentage of stores with reduced sales volume; Plan of retailers to cut capital expenditure.
- Strong sales prompt confidence for Easter. // Cabinet Maker;4/9/2004, Issue 5383, p6
Reports on the continued sales growth for furniture and floor coverings retailers in Great Britain. Strength of consumer confidence; Decline of overall retail sales; Impact of higher Council Tax bills and interest rate on consumer confidence.
- June trading. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;8/5/2005, Issue 5450, p28
Reports on the trading performance of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Decline in the sales of retailers; Rate of consumer spending; Decrease in the value of average sales.
- Sales lift. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2002, Issue 5286, p2
Reports the growth of sales in furniture and floorcovering retail in Great Britain.
- Record sales fall. // Cabinet Maker;10/10/2003, Issue 5359, p4
Presents graph depicting the decline in the sales volume of furniture and floor coverings retailers according to the CBI Distributive Trades Survey in Great Britain.
- Opinion. styles, gary // Mortgage Strategy;3/19/2012, p029
The author looks at the status of the British mortgage industry from 2009 to 2011. He reports that liquid savings flows were around 50% of their normal level in 2009 and 2010. He also reports that retail savings were running at around 60 billion pounds a year in 2007/2008 before falling to 25...
- Buyer's Market. // DNR: Daily News Record;2/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p80
Presents information on the top categories of luxury purchases in 2003. Automobiles; Landscaping; Furniture and floor coverings.
- Sales growth continued in September. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p3
The article reports on the trends of retail sales pattern of furniture and floor-coverings for September 2004. Furniture and floor coverings retailers saw another month of growth in September, although the rate slowed significantly. Retail stores reported an increase in sales volumes compared to...
- Housing Surprise Lifts Stocks. Collins, Brian // National Mortgage News;6/2/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the strong home sales in the U.S. Increase in the sales of newly constructed single-family homes; Improvement in consumer confidence; Benefit of low interest rates on the demand for existing homes and mortgage rates.