People In The News
- PEOPLE. // Circulation Management;Nov2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p25
Presents an update on appointment of employees in several circulation and publishing companies in the U.S. as of November 2002. Appointment of Pat Kenealy as chief executive officer of International Data Group; Recruitment of Isobel F. Osius at Meredith Corp.; Position given to Tom Weber at...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS... // Book Publishing Report;2/3/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p7
Reports developments related to employee selection in the publishing industry in the U.S. as of February 2003. Promotion of Jonathan Merkh to the position of senior vice president at Nelson Books; Appointment of Andrea Spooner as executive editor of Little, Brown Children's Publishing; Role of...
- people. Reid, Calvin; Tennenhouse, Mary Ann // Publishers Weekly;3/3/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 9, p25
Presents information on promotions and appointments in the U.S. publishing industry in March 2003. Hillary Schupf at Pocket Books; Alfred De Seta at ProQuest Edcuation; Jane von Mehren at Penguin Books.
- An Imperfect Visionary. Hochberg, Burt // Publishing Research Quarterly;Summer2000, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p73
Pays tribute to Sidney Fried, owner of the R.H.M. Press, who died in 1991. How he took care of his health; His success; Some of the books published by R.H.M.
- Digest. // Quill & Quire;Oct97, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p13
Presents news briefs related to the Canadian books and publishing industry as of October 1997. Executive-level appointments at ITP Nelson, Nelson Canada and Whitecap Books; Death of West Coast literary Magus, teacher and poet Robin Skelton who founded 'The Malahat Review'; Results of the study...
- PEOPLE MOVING. // Editor & Publisher;3/11/2002, Vol. 135 Issue 10, p25
Reports developments related to the selection and appointment of executives in the publishing industry in the U.S. Appointment of Yves Rogivue at Man Roland Inc.; Designation of Judi Hess of Creo Graphic; Employment of Michelle Grady in Mactive Inc.
- NEWSPEOPLE. Santo, Jamie // Editor & Publisher;04/16/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 16, p10
Reports on executive appointments within the publishing industry in the United States as of April 16, 2001. Patrick Brennan's appointment as vice president of FT.Com; Naming of Brian Blackley as publisher of the 'Atmore Advance' periodical; Selection of Dale Andersen as publisher and general...
- People In The News... // Book Publishing Report;12/4/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p7
Reports the appointment and promotion of several executives in the book publishing industry. Appointment of Joel Feigenbaum as president of Books Are Fun Ltd.; Selection of Pamela Turner as director of content of Overdrive Inc.; Promotion of Dan Crow as vice president and chief financial...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS... // Book Publishing Report;8/27/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p7
Reports on executive movement in the United States publishing industry, recent of August 2001. Dorling Kindersley; New American Library; Simon & Schuster.