Hundreds of Heads Ups Print Estimates For New Series
- Hundreds of Heads Ups Print Estimates For New Series. // Book Publishing Report;
Reports that the success of "How to Survive Your Freshman Year" from the "How to Survive" series has spurred the Atlanta, Georgia-based publishing company Hundreds of Heads to increase print run estimates for the series. Sale of the initial print run of book; Features of the book; Number of...
- How to Survive Your Freshman Year (Book). // Careers & Colleges;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p48
Presents information on the book "How to Survive Your Freshman Year," edited by Mark Bernstein and Yadin Kaufmann.
- Check It Out! // Career World;Sep2004, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p30
Provides information on the book "How to Survive Your Freshman Year," edited by Mark W. Bernstein and Yadin Kaufmann. Stories of college students and graduates; Advice for freshman students.
- How to Survive Your Freshman Year (Book). Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann; Charnizon, Marlene; Grabarek, Daryl; Larkins, Jeanne; Hoth, Karen // School Library Journal;Oct2004, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p186
Reviews the book "How to Survive Your Freshman Year," edited by Mark W. Bernstein and Yadin Kaufmann.
- GETTING A GRIP AND A DEGREE. // Careers & Colleges;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p48
Reviews three books. "Educating Ourselves: The College Woman's Handbook," by Rachel Dobkin and Shana Sippy; "How to Survive Your Freshman Year," edited by Mark W. Bernstein and Yadin Kaufmann; "The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: College," by Joshua Piven, David Borgenicht and Jennifer...
- Hundreds of Heads Shifts Content Online; Makes Syndication Gains. // Book Publishing Report;7/24/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p5
The article presents the shifts of Hundreds of Heads from being just a book company to a media company. This publisher is founded in 2004 by Yadin and Bernstein Kaufmann. Their published books and the other books which is planned to be released are mentioned. It includes the book "How to Survive...
- United States Book Publishing. // Book Publishing Industry Profile: United States;2002, pN.PAG
Presents a profile of the book publishing industry in the United States. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies...
- Publishing in China. McGowan, Ian // Publishing Research Quarterly;Spring99, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p20
Discusses the structure of the publishing industry in the People's Republic of China. Number of publishing houses in China in 1979; Function of the publishing; Information on Chinese copyright legislation.
- The Studio Model: Should Publishing Follow Hollywood's Approach to the Creative Process? Lichtenberg, James // Publishing Research Quarterly;Fall99, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p46
Examines whether there are ways of organizing the creative processes in book publishing that would be effective in terms of the quality of the product. Problems that the studio model faces; Factor that determines the best approach to a market; Advantages of the use of book packagers to...