K-12 Supplemental, Higher Education E-Learning Shows Improvement In First Half Of 2004
- Haights Cross Leverages Test Prep Publisher EDI Into Skillspower.com. // Electronic Education Report;08/02/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p6
Reports that educational and professional publisher Haights Cross Communications Inc. has launched a business, called Skillspower.com to provide test preparation materials through the Internet, CD-ROM and in-service training.
- Partnerships and Acquisitions... // Educational Marketer;11/5/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p7
Presents an update on partnerships and acquisitions in the educational publishing industry in the United States as of November 5, 2001, which include the licensing agreement between Haights Cross Communications and Simon & Schuster.
- Test Prep Helps Power Haights Cross In 2001. // Educational Marketer;4/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p5
Reports on the growth of the 2001 revenues of K-12 supplemental and professional publisher Haights Cross.
- Haights Cross Posts Solid Gains. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/8/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 14, p14
Reports on increase in revenues posted by Haights Cross Communications in 2001. Percentage of increase; Core businesses of the company; Performance of the company's supplementary educational publishers.
- Sales Up 1% at Haights Cross. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;12/9/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 49, p14
Reports on the third-quarter sales of Haights Cross Communications, which ended September 30, 2002. Factors which contributed to the results; Sales performance of its subsidiaries.
- Harcourt Bats A Homer For New Parent Reed Elsevier in 2001. // Educational Marketer;3/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p4
Reports on the increase in revenue of British-Dutch publishing company Reed Elsevier's Education Division in 2001.
- Publishers Turn in Mixed Results in H1. // Educational Marketer;8/6/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of textbook publishers in the first quarter of 2007. Accordingly, among the major publishers who posted a positive growth are McGraw-Hill Education and Pearson Education Inc., which generated revenue of $979 million and $1.88 billion,...
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;9/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p8
Reports that White Plains, New York-based supplemental publisher Haights Cross Communications Inc. has completed a multi-million dollar refinancing in the U.S.
- Haights Cross Extends Tender Deadline Again. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/20/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p27
The article reports on the decision of Haights Cross Communications to again extend the deadline for its bond exchange offer to July 20, 2009 from July 13, 2009. According to the White Plains, New York-based educational publishing company, it remains in the same position it has been since the...