- New site for Greenapple. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p5
Reports on the relocation contemporary glass furniture and lighting company Greenapple in St. Albans, England. Reason for the transfer of the company.
- Raising a glass to the future. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2003, Issue 5348, p20
Reports on the business plans of glass manufacturer Greenaple in Great Britain. Expansion of the polystyrene moulds of the company; Employment of a young, dynamic traveling sales team to boost the visibility of the company in the country; Increase opportunities for cross pollination of its...
- Glass echoes. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p5
The article announces the launching of Greenapple's Pezzini glass furniture line at the Decorex International show at the Royal Hospital Chelsea in London, England, on September 23-26, 2007. According to the article, the line is described as a bold geometric theme with echoes of an earlier era....
- Talking a risk bears fruit. Munro, Caroline // Cabinet Maker;2/29/2008, Issue 5577, p18
The article focuses on the launch of Lychee, a brand extension of Greenapple, a designer and distributor of contemporary glass furniture, lighting and accessories in Great Britain. The\ range of products under Lychee include dining, coffee and lamp tables, which are made in metal and glass, and...
- Seeing through TV's apprentices. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2008, Issue 5580, p31
The article reports on the deal of design company Greenapple with the new television series, "The Apprentice," as the official supplier of glass furniture to the contestants' house. The company's range of signature furniture pieces and lighting will feature throughout the multi-million pound...
- Cutting it in furniture. // Cabinet Maker;3/19/2004, Issue 5380, p38
Interviews David Applebaum, founder of glass furniture importer Greenapple. Person who influenced Applebaum the most; Style of interior or color used in his living room; Definition of success or job satisfaction.
- Greenapple seeks increased presence in Europe. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2010, Issue 5710, p11
The article offers information on the plans of contemporary glass furniture manufacturer Greenapple in Great Britain, to add European accounts to its dealer network.
- Those golden oldies are still goodies. Greene, Michael // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p74
Comments on the indispensability of basic business principles in the furniture industry and trade of the United States. Constancy of the attitude of consumers; Adaptation of the Internet on traditional business practices; Notions on business planning.
- Williams Import enlarges again with eye on future. Cornell, Halley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/8/2001, Issue 322832, p21
Reports the expansion of furniture industry Williams Import in the United States. History of the business; Purchase of a business site by the company; Number of employees working in the company.